Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Faxing / E-mailing Pro-Illegal media!

Id like to see a sticky with MEDIA alerts, so that ALOT of people can fax/e-mail the biased media on stories, as all we are getting is the pro illegal smaltz. I think 20 people emailing a biased or shmaltzy piece on illegals may start to change minds. Mexico is not LIBERAL, yet LIBERALS seem to constantly support massive illegal immigration, which goes againts good environmentalism, for example....Im sure alot of people would be happy to take 5 minutes out to write a biased newspaper reporter, and inform them and editors of the facts, and ask for BALANCE...

http://limitstogrowth.org/ and other sites have good , not so happy stories of illegal immigration, which the media loves to ignore. We need to start using the power of the web to attack them for only showing the pro-illegal side, and this must be done in large numbers.

A sticky with media stories/ would allow email activism, so that those of us that read on this stuff every night will have something useful to do.

Id also like to see numbers USA as a sticky so people can sign up for that, and have a star on your page if you do , or something like that. That shows who is active on that free fax site....

This is the first big round, the house bill, so if it goes down, we need to get all the right gears in motion for the next one...!

sounds like a good idea

Badmonkey,

Welcome to ALIPAC. Lots of us are emailing and calling biased media all the time. Please make sure you are signed up for our e-mail alerts and we will get you up to speed as an ALIPAC Activist.

Our ALIPAC Activists are constantly engaged in continuous efforts to seek out other forums to debate for our side, direct those that share our views back here to the mother-ship, and to increase links to www.alipac.us which brings more Americans to the massive information stored here.

Notice we just set a new traffic record thanks to the linking efforts of our supporters.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-16297.html

If you want to bring in a story that deserves activist attention, place it in the news section with a note that you are emailing the authors and encourage others to do the same. We've been doing that for quite some time.

Also, please notice our Polls section where you can make your vote count on polls we locate.

By being our our e-mail alerts list, you will receive info about focused campaigns. They also go in our announcements section.

You might want to look in there because we are still active on the National Flyer campaign, the take down of the radio station, the let Rob Allyn know he is an ass campaign, and the Raleigh City Council no Hablo campaign.

We are already heavily coordinated with NumbersUSA. You will find many of their announcements in our News from other Groups section and we work on coordinated efforts with them on a regular basis.

Hang out a bit and get to know our crew of citizen activists.

You have great suggestions, but many are already in practice here and we would like to get you integrated with our team efforts.

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The press in denver is already starting with the low unemployment, find a better life stories. with a porposition 200 type balot petition and the two votes in the senate we need to be sure the public is not lulled to sleep by these types of tainted journalism.

I for one reject the press out of hand but i understand the reality of the situation.

welocmoe abord my friend.

do not use .searchhound.com they use invasive adware to advertize
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

Jrhino, you are right about Denver. The newspapers here, well, I've never thought of them as newspapers, really. We are being fed a steady diet of the "poor immigrants looking for a better life" malarky. I have to look long and hard to see an editorial on illegal aliens. and the ones I do find are heavy on the semantic twisting that Tom Tancredo is talking about. "pro-immigrant groups" "anti-immigrant groups" Its very disgusting! And our streets are OVERRUN!
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo