Thread: FBI

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FBI

FBI = Federal Bureau of Investigation:

Dear friends and neighbors, I have noted some comments here wherein the posters have voiced some apprehension about being concerned that their activities may be seen by the FBI. This seems to indicate that there is some fear !

The FBI is your best friend. I have come to learn that the FBI is much more reliable and trustworthy than "SOME" ICE offices.

DO NOT fear your FBI. You have not done anything wrong. These are your supporters. You should not hesitate to communicate any concerns to them without reservations providing they are legitimate and proveable. They are busy so frivolous concerns or suppositions should not be submitted.

Communicate. These are dedicated Americans who have YOUR best interest at heart. Remember Presidet George W. Bush has issued to you a mandate. Be vigilant. Report anything suspicious to defend our country.

You should be proud that the FBI knows you as patriots.

Bill Tibbe

I have not seen these FBI posts. Please give me some links.

I have worked with the FBI and Secret Service and other federal law enforcement agents/agencies on many occasions over the years and each time it has been a very positive experience.

I have also worked with the Office of Personnel Management on many background checks for friends seeking higher levels of security clearance withing the government.

ALIPAC and ALIPAC supporters have nothing to fear from the FBI.

Now, if there is anyone around our website that is engaged in any activities that would give them good reason to be concerned about the FBI then they need to hit the road and not come back.

Now, I certainly understand the concerns and conversations about privacy and the new powers given to many of these agencies to spy on the American citizenry. That is cause for concern.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Communicate. These are dedicated Americans who have YOUR best interest at heart. Remember Presidet George W. Bush has issued to you a mandate. Be vigilant. Report anything suspicious to defend our country.
    Any chance we can contact them to investigate the president for deriliction of duty, illegal wire tapping, not securing our borders, etc.?
    Okay, I know it was a long shot.

Bill is right. We have an FBI agent that lives 5 houses up from us, and he's a very down to earth, and quite the patriot as well. Basically, a good neighbor. I sleep a little better knowing he's just up the street from us too.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Everyone on our team should keep in mind that there are many federal workers in law enforcement and other agencies that support our cause.

ALIPAC has contributors that work for many of these agencies.

Can you imagine how you would feel if your work and life were dedicated to serving America and American citizens and the people at the top (Bush and crew) were doing this to the country?

Our cause has many friends, allies, and direct supporters in federal law enforcement, local law enforcement, and the military.

People that are commissioned with protecting this nation are very likely to be aware of the threats, dangers, and destruction caused by illegal immigration.

We do have people in high and low places that are on the take with the drug and human importing cartels, that is clear.

The good guys and gals are fighting the bad guys and gals inside the government as we speak.

We are going to need their help to root out the corrupt influence of these drug and human smuggling cartels that seem to have friends in high places these days.

Down with traitors!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As far as that goes, I am hoping we even have a few FBI here with us at Alipac, after all they are Americans also surely a lot of them feel the same as we do about illegal immigration. I have not said anything here that I would not stand and say to any FBI agent anywhere, I am hoping everyone here would do the same thing! I know we get a little hot under the collar and frustrated at times, still, I haven't seen anything that would bring the FBI down on us here at Alipac, some of other forums I have been to maybe, probably, not so at Alipac!
    Build the dam fence post haste!