Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FBI investigates trucking school

http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascit ... 882903.htm

Posted on Thu, Feb. 16, 2006

FBI investigates trucking school
    Director voices concern about terrorism
    By MARCUS KABEL
    The Associated Press

SPRINGFIELD — The FBI is investigating a commercial trucking school whose director called authorities because a large number of people taking license tests had names that appeared to be Middle Eastern.

The superintendent of the West Plains public school district, which runs the South Central Career Center Truck Training Program as part of vocational training, said the FBI had told district officials the investigation was focused on people who took the tests for a commercial driver’s license.

Since the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, security efforts have included scrutiny of schools that train pilots as well as truck drivers who might be driving rigs carrying tons of fuel or hazardous materials.

The FBI declined to comment except to acknowledge that there was an investigation. Agents exercised a search warrant at the school two weeks ago.

“It’s an ongoing investigation, and I can’t comment. I can’t say what we’re looking at,â€
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

There is a trucking outfit in El Paso TX that I think needs to be investigated. I think they are part of the human smuggling ring that takes people inland from the border.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)