Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fearful immigrant flees, leaves wife, kids CNN video

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/200 ... tation.cnn

I did a search and did not see this title. It's a video on CNN where a man left his legal wife and four children in the US because he was fearful of jail. I'm sure there are more like this gentleman...

Maybe this is just a hole in the damn, and soon it will burst -illegal aliens fleeing back to their home country.

I'll remove if it's a dup.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I havent seen that one yet
    but for some reason I cant get it to load
    screen is all black and wont work

click on the "self deportation" link on the second row
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Get a job and bring your family home.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

Dixie
    As usual Dixie ITA with you. All the whining and sniveling about us separating their families, yet this guy chose to LEAVE HIS FAMILY. That being said millions of them leave their families and children behind in Mexico to come here so I never got them using that line of bull.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

"gentleman?"

Is this the same sob story that was on Rick Sanchez last night?
    I had the feeling there was a little more to the story that what was being told. No mention if the guy already had an order for deportation or any kind of criminal record.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

I second.... Dixie
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    I had the feeling there was a little more to the story that what was being told. No mention if the guy already had an order for deportation or any kind of criminal record.
    Yep that's the one. I have a feeling he has a criminal record because last night he mentioned something about confusion with "his" paperwork and that the rest of his family members were able to obtain citizenship. I noticed that there was a pregnant pause of silence from Raza Rick and the illegal alien after that statement, no pursuit from Raza Rick as to what the "confusion" may have been about.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    Yep that's the one. I have a feeling he has a criminal record because last night he mentioned something about confusion with "his" paperwork and that the rest of his family members were able to obtain citizenship. I noticed that there was a pregnant pause of silence from Raza Rick and the illegal alien after that statement, no pursuit from Raza Rick as to what the "confusion" may have been about.
    I noticed that too. First he said he made "mistakes" on his "paperwork" then his wife said "sure he made SOME mistakes"..... another awkward pause followed.

Then Mr. Sanchez falsely reported the results of his own poll, which was asking should we give amnesty to illegals who are here whose only crime was being here and 48% said no and I think 34% said yes, then he reported only the amount that said yes - even though it was the minority.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast