Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fed Court makes crap up in PA`s Immigration Relief Act case

SEE: Federal Appeals Court Strikes Down Pennsylvania Town’s Anti-Illegal Immigration Law

The 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Philadelphia said that Hazleton’s Illegal Immigration Relief Act usurped the federal government’s exclusive power to regulate immigration.

But the truth is, Congress has not been granted an exclusive power to regulate “immigrationâ€

Seems it is more important for these federal thugs to demand respect for the Koran than respect our written Constitution and the documented intentions under which it was adopted and which they took an oath to support and defend.

JWK

[i]America, we have a problem, we have been attacked from within! We are being destroyed from within by a group of DOMESTIC ENEMIESwho have managed to seize political power and whose mission is in fact to bring “changeâ€

John is this your work or could you provide a link to its origin?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    John is this your work or could you provide a link to its origin?
    My research and work.

Regards,

JWK

My Respect!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    My Respect!

Bottom line is, while the States delegated a power to Congress to set the requirements which aliens must meet to become a “citizen of the united States“, the States have retained their original power to deal with aliens within the respective state borders. If there is to be a change in this concept, then a national debate needs to take place and the Constitution needs to be amended. But at this point in time, the various states are well within their reserved powers in dealing with aliens as they see fit so long as they do not deprive an alien life, liberty or property without extending the State’s due process as statutorily written, or the equal application of a state’s laws.

Regards,

JWK

Congress may point out a uniform rule of naturalization; but cannot say what shall be the effect of that naturalization, as it respects the particular States. See Congressional Globe: REPRESENTATIVE STONE, Rule of Naturalization, Feb. 3rd, 1790, page 1156

And here lie's the problem, people are interrupting Naturalization and Immigration as meaning on and the same and evidently on purpose because that many judges , constitutional lawyers, MSM etc could not all be that stupid.

Megan Kelly did have a Professor on her show one day who corrected Jane Skinners misinterpretation, which surprised me but he is also the only one I have seen do it so I guess there are a lot of people purposely misleading the American people and it is shameful.....where are they getting these Judges?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    And here lie's the problem, people are interrupting Naturalization and Immigration as meaning on and the same and evidently on purpose because that many judges , constitutional lawyers, MSM etc could not all be that stupid.

Megan Kelly did have a Professor on her show one day who corrected Jane Skinners misinterpretation, which surprised me but he is also the only one I have seen do it so I guess there are a lot of people purposely misleading the American people and it is shameful.....where are they getting these Judges?
    I think it is far worse than shameful. Misleading the American people in such a fashion borders on a traitorous act as it advances the goal of those who are working to subvert our written Constitution, which is the heart and soul of our nation. As to the judges who likewise engage in this activity, they will continue to do so until the American people punish them for their misfeasance and nonfeasance.

But your observation is absolutely correct that our MSM panhandles the misrepresentation that Naturalization and Immigration have the same meaning, and they do it, just as our tyrannical judges misrepresent these words, so they may then say the federal government has “supremeâ€

you sure have a way with words John, well put, you have my respect also

I am not that smart but the word Naturalization would mean the power to grant citizenship to foreigners, and nothing more.

Immigration would fall under the control of congress, they set limits on visa's, law enforcement etc. The President is suppose to see that the laws congress passes are enforced.

and then the states should have the right to do anything the Government does not do to protect we the people, especially from invasion.

Have you thought about trying to get out in the MSM and shouting out the truth to the idiots or anyone who would listen.

I would like to send your post to Glenn Beck and see if we can get him to talk about it on the air if you don't mind? A lot of people don't like him but he reaches a lot of middle class Americans who I believe are trying to educate themselves a little more, as am I.

We need this exposed!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

APPEAL?

johnwk do you know if Hazleton, pa can they appeal higher? Are They?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast