Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FED UP with RINOs from Texas!

By John W. Lillpop

In 2010, Governor Rick Perry(R-Texas) authored a book titled FED UP!, which chronicles the Governor’s anger and frustration at Washington, D.C. and what he sees as the deliberate usurping of the rights and liberties of American citizens by Washington bureaucrats.

From all appearances, Perry is the quintessential conservative, the go-to man when it comes to poking holes in the flawed logic of moon bat liberals who favor big government.

Unfortunately, upon further investigation, Perry’s conservative credentials are blemished, almost to the point of extinction, by virtue of his very liberal views on illegal aliens.

At the GOP Presidential debate in Orlando, Florida on September 22, Perry said:

If you say that we should not educate children who come into our state for no other reason than that they've been brought their through no fault of their own, I don't think you have a heart," Perry said. "We need to be educating these children because they will become a drag on our society. I think that's what Texans wanted to do. Out of 181 members of the Texas legislature when this issue came up [there were] only four dissenting votes. This was a state issue. Texas voted on it. And I still support it today."

Perry’s outrageous statement made it clear that he is another Texas RINO who simply does not respect the rule of law and American sovereignty.

Consequently, I have decided to publish my own book titled, FED UP with RINOS from Texas!, which chronicles my rage at cowboys from Texas who somehow manage to steal the White House based on false claims and who subsequently sell out the American people to the failed state of Mexico.

Excerpts from my masterpiece follow:

Dear Governor Perry:

Patriotic Americans all across our great land are flying the American flag upside down this morning, at least metaphorically, to signify our severe disappointment at your performance during the Republican debate in Florida on September 22.

Our ire was aroused by your position on illegal aliens which we believe to be “naive, arrogant, misguided, and dangerous.â€

North Carolina is also fed up with RINOS and LIBERALS.

North Carolina is also fed up with RINOS and LIBERALS.

NC House Representative George Cleveland (District 14, Onslow County) introduced a bill January 2011 that would prohibit illegal aliens from attending North Carolina community college and universities.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BILL?????

It was sent to the education committee and was not allowed to be heard by the leadership and most likely will never be heard from again. If the RINOS and LIBERALS have their way.
    * <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    People who believes in God, America, The Bill Of Rights and Limited Government.
    </div>
    </div>

Yeah! everywhere else too!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer

=================================

All we need is another George W. Bush to put the final nail in the coffin after Obama has finished poisoning the life out of everything else.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY2BME
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer

=================================

All we need is another George W. Bush to put the final nail in the coffin after Obama has finished poisoning the life out of everything else.
    That's why we love ya Happy, cause you keep us well informed!
    And they ain't nailin' nothing nowhere, and we'll get to laugh at them when they're standing there in the unemployment line with us!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Perry is an imposter. He's not really Fed Up with the Federal government. He's Fed Up with us. He wants us to swallow the Shadow government agenda just like we were forced to do under Klinton and Bush. But it won't work this time.