Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Federal agents search ACCESS

I quote the following article because I used to live close to the same neighborhood where ACCESS is located. I found out that associations of Arab citizens can form non-profit corporations and get welfare benefits from the state of Michigan that are meant primarily for Arabs. White American citizens are prohibited by law from the doing the same thing because of racial discrimination laws; yet, these same White Americans are expected to help fund ACCESS center welfare awards through their taxes (sorry, getting really angry as I type.)

I always suspected that ACCESS was involved somehow in loosening immigration laws for Middle-easterners and helping out illegal aliens from the Middle-East, using, you guessed, funds that had been provided by the taxpayers of Michigan, but my sense of political correctness stopped me from finding out more.

But no more.

http://bsimmons.wordpress.com/2006/12/1 ... dquarters/

Immigration officers look at Arab-American human services group’s Dearborn headquarters.
    Posted by budsimmons on December 13th, 2006

Immigration officers look at Arab-American human services group’s Dearborn headquarters.

Robert Snell / The Detroit News

Federal agents executed search warrants this week at the headquarters of a Dearborn-based Arab-American group.

The investigation is continuing and the warrants are sealed, so it was unclear what led U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents to search the office of ACCESS, the Arab Community Center for Economic and Social Services.

ACCESS spokeswoman Hannan Deep said the group was told the Wednesday morning search was related to a statewide immigration investigation that was not limited to Arab organizations.

Greg Palmore, a spokesman with the Detroit office of the Bureau of Immigration and Customs, confirmed the search but declined further comment.

ACCESS, 2651 Saulino Court, helps low-income families and recent immigrants.

I had no idea ACCESS even existed. I learn something new every day in this forum.

We are the joke of the world.

Political correctness drives the inability of the American people to do anything to protect ourselves or even talk about it.

You take a pack of Arabs off a plane for acting suspicious and your a racist even though Arabs attacked us already in the same fashion...although that was a setup by the Arab community to 'test' our resolve and to prove that the bleeding hearts would take their side.

In an airport today we check the shoes and socks of 90 year old Americans and let Arabs walk freely through because its not PC to do otherwise.

After the saudis attacked us in Sept 2001, our government grounded EVERYthing flying EXCEPT the planes bush loaded up with bin-ladins and other saudis and let them leave.....and then proceeded to attack a country that had absolutly nothing to do with the attack on us.

OK, I will concede that we at least made a cursory pass through Afghanistan for show before moving on to bush's holywar.

Can you imagine how foolish we look to the rest of the world.
    A Nation with no borders is not a Nation"
    --Ronald Reagan