Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

...or we just start firing them right and left.....
    Thats a fine idea, but you only get that chance every 2 or 4 years....they can do a lot of damage in that time frame, look at bush. Who would ever have thought that you could destroy 230 years of tradition and Democracy in as short a time as his crew has?

If you could just walk in their office and say see ya it would be one thing, but you have to suffer their wrath for their term. Even bush is exempt from impeachment according to the Speaker of the House of Reps.
    after he has commited nothing but impeachable offenses...these are the same people that went after Clinton for getting a hair cut in Air-Force One outside of regualr chanels. The BJ was an impeachable offense though, but only because it denigrates the Office of the President.

Can anyone say that bush hasn't denigrated the office?
    Can anyone say that bush has protected and defended the Constitution of the United States per his oath?

There is a simple truth that I'm sure bush doesn't get.
    The office of the President of the United States is just that, the Office of the President, the position, NOT THE MAN.
    A Nation with no borders is not a Nation"
    --Ronald Reagan

April
    You are right he does not get it, nor in my opinion, does he care to. He is blind by choice and driven by pride...............and 2 more years of him is a scary scary thing.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    I think doing something/anything is better than letting them walk all over us......I am sure you are right though, there will be new ones to fire...............
    I didn't imply that we shouldn't do anything, I just meant that elections are so corrupt that we really do not have a democracy anymore.

What is left for us is civil disobedience.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Judge, U. S. District Court, District of Colorado
    Nominated by Jimmy Carter on November 2, 1977, to a seat vacated by Alfred A. Arraj; Confirmed by the Senate on December 15, 1977, and received commission on December 16, 1977. Assumed senior status on April 8, 1988.
    Thanks for the information Dixie.

It certainly doesn't surprise me that he was appinted by President Carter.

By the way, thank you President Carter for allowing thousands of criminal and mental patients to come to Florida during the Mariel boatlift.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12