Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Federal Police Mutiny in Ciudad Juarez

Federal Police Mutiny in Ciudad Juarez

Borderland Reporter Gerardo
    Video at site

Federal police officers beat fellow police inspector Salomn Alarcn Olvera, aka "El Chaman" after accusing him of being linked to drug cartels and having participated in kidnappings, executions and extortions in Ciudad Juarez, northern Mexico, Saturday, Aug. 7, 2010. Around 200 federal police officers protested Saturday demanding Alarcon's dismissal. (AP Photo/Raymundo Ruiz)

The extreme stress generated from constant attacks on federal police in Ciudad Juarez and the pressures and alleged mistreatment from comandantes (commanders) erupted today when more than 200 federal policemen held a violent demonstration outside the hotel serving as their barracks.

The demonstration began at 8:30 AM when the unit of 200 men rebelled and demanded the release of one of their fellow policemen, Victor Manuel D’Cid, who was placed under arrest by orders of his superiors for being in possession of drugs.

The policemen also demanded the dismissal and investigation of their unit commander, Salomon Alarcon Olvera alias “El Chamanâ€

I could be wrong but, I take this as a good sign that the Mexican people are dealing with their corruption from the bottom up.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    I could be wrong but, I take this as a good sign that the Mexican people are dealing with their corruption from the bottom up.
    I see it as a problem that could have never happened. Prohibition is the root cause.

Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist
    Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    I see it as a problem that could have never happened. Prohibition is the root cause.
    Could be right about that, hardline!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Friends don't let friends buy drugs from foreigners--end prohibition.

We used to mod edit them here.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

GR
    Gotta love the rank and file kick back, who are probably the newest employees, and they found out that they were held to a higher calling than those who sit at the top.

Suppose to be the other way around, which is why good people want to be promoted, because they strive to do jobs that should be rewarded with bigger and better responsibilities.

I too see this as a good thing.