Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Hapexamendios
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Not a snowballs chance in hell would I EVER give over my weapon. The 2nd amendment is a right given to us by the founding fathers for the very real reasons we face now. The government gaining too much power, and now onthe verge of using "terrorism" to take our weapons away.
    Those helicopters are pretty big, look pretty mean and have really big guns.
    I myself am former military and know the weak spots of a helicopter. Even the biggest Apache has a weak spot. Just don't try to get too much distance between you and it, as it will win. I have my resolve, and I have my belief in god. That I would rather die than to be a servant.
    I didn't mean to question you - just talking about us ordinary citizens. Also just trying to think maybe if we get together and really work, we can try to make sure we aren't faced with that possibility.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Not a snowballs chance in hell would I EVER give over my weapon. The 2nd amendment is a right given to us by the founding fathers for the very real reasons we face now. The government gaining too much power, and now onthe verge of using "terrorism" to take our weapons away.
    Those helicopters are pretty big, look pretty mean and have really big guns.
    I myself am former military and know the weak spots of a helicopter. Even the biggest Apache has a weak spot. Just don't try to get too much distance between you and it, as it will win. I have my resolve, and I have my belief in god. That I would rather die than to be a servant.
    I didn't mean to question you - just talking about us ordinary citizens. Also just trying to think maybe if we get together and really work, we can try to make sure we aren't faced with that possibility.
    We will have to band together, if we are going to survive this. Our government looks at us as cattle. We pay their bills, they spend our money, we support them and the development of the tools and weapons that they want to use to contain us. They do not adhere to the constitution, the bill of rights does not exist anymore. You, all of you are no longer free.

It's all an illusion, we've been living in a dream world. I swallowed the red pill, and I cannot go back to sleep, nor do I want to.
    "When the Government Fears the People, there is Liberty. When the People Fear the Government, there is Tyranny."

Thomas Jefferson

We also spend our money with the corporations that purchase these politicians and hire the illegals.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BorderLegionnaire
    Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    It'll never happen....a lot of people don't attend church and the ones I know that do would never give up their guns. They will have to take them...gun owners aren't the type to give them up voluntarily. The distrust of the govt. grows daily and Romans 13 doesn't apply. It only concerns the LAWS. Unless they pass a NO gun law, then forget applying any scripture and still, in a time of crisis, people aren't going to think about anything but protecting themselves and family.
    They ain't taking my guns from me!!!
    Only from my dead, cold hands.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am
    Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    It'll never happen....a lot of people don't attend church and the ones I know that do would never give up their guns. They will have to take them...gun owners aren't the type to give them up voluntarily. The distrust of the govt. grows daily and Romans 13 doesn't apply. It only concerns the LAWS. Unless they pass a NO gun law, then forget applying any scripture and still, in a time of crisis, people aren't going to think about anything but protecting themselves and family.
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

God has got to be very disappointed in our government and officials. HE didn't put the laws down for us to be treated in an inhumane way. They will have to answer to HIM.
    I would rather die then exist in a concentration camp. I will not go without a fight. This is all very disturbing. And why would anyone trust that our government would do anything "for the people?"
    I watch Lou and some news on Fox, and I think they keep playing mind games with us. They keep trying to throw us off track. I would have to challange any preacher that tells me to bow to the government. I will bow to only ONE.
    The devil is loose, he is here.
    I'd rather die living then live dying!

The was a similar situation like that here on the island. We had a Marine special forces squad doing "training ops" in an old abandoned Mental Hospital (Kings Park Psych Ward) I was on another forum that was into Urban Exploration and showed all the spent training rounds and the damage they left in the "training exercises" and they used 3 black hawk helicopters to rappel into the buildings....
    WOW! Here on LI?? When on earth did this take place???

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chloe24
    The was a similar situation like that here on the island. We had a Marine special forces squad doing "training ops" in an old abandoned Mental Hospital (Kings Park Psych Ward) I was on another forum that was into Urban Exploration and showed all the spent training rounds and the damage they left in the "training exercises" and they used 3 black hawk helicopters to rappel into the buildings....
    WOW! Here on LI?? When on earth did this take place???
    Beginning of the Summer sometime.... It was only 1 day and they didn't tell the residents of the houses 200 feet from one of the buildings they used!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Gofer wrote
    Unless they pass a NO gun law, then forget applying any scripture and still, in a time of crisis, people aren't going to think about anything but protecting themselves and family.
    BorderLegionnaire wrote
    Hapexamendios wrote
    Not a snowballs chance in hell would I EVER give over my weapon.
    Sam-I-Am wrote
    And I agree with every one of you, however, do any of you realize that the FTA and OSHA are moving to redefine amunition as 'explosives', which are illegal to have in your possession without a permit? If they get their way, you can have guns, but no amo! I read about this on ALIPAC about a month ago and I don't know where its gone since. Has anyone else read this or heard of this?

Clergy Response Teams?? What the hell is this all about? Never heard of these before...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast