Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Feds using Christian Militia arrests to target Obama opponen

Heads up everyone, but this is the second example I've seen of this in two days.

We all know the script for this poorly written bit of political theater.

The feds are now using the arrest of the alleged Christian Militia domestic terrorists to target Obama opponents on imminent domain, health care, and illegal immigration!

See it for yourself in this article...

---

David Cid, executive director of the Oklahoma City-based Memorial Institute for the Prevention of Terrorism, said there has been a resurgence in the past year or two of "domestic militancy" similar to what was seen before the Oklahoma City bombing.

"It's issues like eminent domain and immigration, and apparently national health care in some quarters," said Cid, a former FBI counterterrorism agent. "It's increasing these people's ire and their discomfort with their own government."

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20100329/D9EOISE80.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Napolitano has been foaming at the mouth last couple of days, hasn't she?

Bet Pelosi is in some back room, stirring her brew and cackling "I'll get you my right-wing conservatives, I'll get you".

Sorry, William, I am trying to get some brevity in a worrisome situation. My husband and I talked about just this thing here at home.

These nut-jobs are one in a million and have no connection to us, or the Tea Party movement, but as you said, surely the Obama-ites would love to link them to all conservative groups.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We are seeing this, plus false claims of Tea Party behavior, the hysterical claims of racism, and the media, liberals, progressives, special interests are fueling the hysterics.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They are going after our freedom of speech. They didn't like the Tea Party protesting health care, and I'd bet the farm that it was all planned when Pelosi and her minions waltzed through the Tea Partiers, then they made up lies to discredit them. The way to get people to stop protesting their crominal acts against the people, is to shut them up. We need to pay attention to stuff like this and fight it.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Like I statad in another thread, once they have our gun rights in the can, it's over. Everyone will be chipped and that's their goal..the bankers goal.

Politics is where honesty is in the most demand and the least supply
    Equality is the mutual respect for the boundaries between persons

I must appauligise, I cannot comment on this subject. The THOUGHT Police are out in full force, and MY THOUGHTS on the subject are Constitutional, yet the Current Govt. has it own Rules, and it is a sad time for All Americans. The Main Stream Media is all over this, just like the Duke Lacrosse players these people are being Convicted by the MSM to Benefit the Democratic party.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Maddow did a whole segment on this Militia's group in the U.S. yesterday, she is one scary broad. I keep my eye on her and Olbermann because they are Obama's right hand in the news media. Talk about insiting people they are the worst. She has done her best in the past to connect tea party people with these kind of groups.

Here is the video from her show.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/#36091175

Here is where they try to tie them to patriotic movement
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/#36091235
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

This all goes back to the papers Napolitano released to the DPS and other law enforcement about right wing extreamism. They are still out to prove this exists and using that document to make their case.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Bigtex, so right. They have been waiting for a moment like this to shut down any dissenters, and make it a crime to be conservative with an opinion and outspoken.

I noticed something. When Bush was in office, and there protests all over against him and the Iraq war, very anti everything, no one talked about nor critisized these protestors (and they could be outright vile and awful), yet as soon as Democrats were in power, and anyone protested their policies, suddenly we were all being talked about as though protesting was a crime and were the most vile of criminals. They cannot stand a shred of dissent from opposing voices, this is their exact reason for doing all they can to shut us all up.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast