Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Good to see so many Pro Americans

working out on the bag.

Neils
    9:51 am
    02/14/2007

fedupinwaukegan,
    I`m sorry we`ve gotten a little off of the main topic.

My first comment was not meant to underscore or down grade your topic in anyway.
    Sometimes we envy those who live in parts of the USA with a somewhat smaller population of illegals.
    But living in a less crowd population does not make their rudeness and blantant disrespect for americans any less frustrating.
    I understand your frustration and I am also thankful for ALIPAC. Some time this site can be use for a "punching bag" to let out my disgusts and frustrations.
    ------------------------

I wish I was better communicator -I could explain!

I'm still completely dedicated, pushing the city, getting others in town involved, writing, posting, reporting overcrowded homes, etc...

I think last week when we were in Target of all places and I was like practically the only non-hispanic person there and all I could here was chatter in a foreign language... last straw time, straw that broke the camels back, stop the world I want to get off kind of realization. I can't even imagine what it's like in California. I somehow just want to share that this humble midwestern town no longer resembles anything like I grew up in.

I went to a board meeting last night to even worse news. The kindergarteners have 77% who don't speak English. The skills went down in kinder in the last two years. The poverty level/education level is so low my jaw dropped. I should explain that United Way surveyed parents and are attempting a program in kindergarten readiness.

Maybe I feel like I've run out of options when our council won't do anything...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Fedup Wrote:

I went to a board meeting last night to even worse news. The kindergarteners have 77% who don't speak English. The skills went down in kinder in the last two years. The poverty level/education level is so low my jaw dropped. I should explain that United Way surveyed parents and are attempting a program in kindergarten readiness.

California is just about the same. Some schools have a high percentage of non-English speaking students.

Myself, I`m getting the hell out of California. I have my sights set on a small town in Oklahoma. I talked to "NittyGritty" about the area, I`ll miss the Mountains, but I won`t miss the congestion of illegals, the high cost of living, the run down yards and convert shacks every where you look filled with illegals living in them.
    I know that Illegals will be any where I go, but it will be very pleasant to live in an enviroment where I no longer feel that I`m in some foriegn country or some kind of maze.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam""
    Fedup Wrote:

California is just about the same. Some schools have a high percentage of non-English speaking students.

Myself, I`m getting the hell out of California. I have my sights set on a small town in Oklahoma. I talked to "NittyGritty" about the area, I`ll miss the Mountains, but I won`t miss the congestion of illegals, the high cost of living, the run down yards and convert shacks every where you look filled with illegals living in them.
    I know that Illegals will be any where I go, but it will be very pleasant to live in an enviroment where I no longer feel that I`m in some foriegn country or some kind of maze.
    mkfarnam, I don't think you will ever regret it, you will only regret wasting all those years in CA. We don't have mountains like you do in CA, but we still have some very gorgeous mountains, beautiful lakes,falls and springs like you would not believe, and for the most part, mild winters.

Fedup, I hate to sound rude to the illegals here, but did you think about just reaching out and moving that darn cart out of the way yourself? That's just what I would have done!, my wife tells me, I can be pretty obnoxious at times. If I was in a store surrounded by Illegals, speaking Spanish, I would be pretty hard put, to keep from breaking into singing the Star Spangled Banner or God Bless America, in my most terrible nasal tone of voice, or better yet, hollering REMEMBER THE ALAMO!

I almost forgot, we also have our very own Bigfoot stories in our Kiamichi Mountains over by a little settlement called Honobi, Choctaw name, hard for some to pronounce it is said HO NA Be. Google it and I am sure you will find out all you need to know about Bigfoot!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

nittygritty Wrote:
    mkfarnam, I don't think you will ever regret it, you will only regret wasting all those years in CA. We don't have mountains like you do in CA, but we still have some very gorgeous mountains, beautiful lakes,falls and springs like you would not believe, and for the most part, mild winters
    We have falls out here. Rock falls, either from the mountains or earth quakes I`m at the foothills of the San bernardino Mountains which are only 17000ft altitude.
    Mild winters wont be a problem, after all, I was born and raised on a Dairy farm in Michigan. I probably lived right across Lake Michigan from fedupinwaukegan.( I rode a freight train out here in "72" on a whim )
    One thing that will make me feel more at home is "farm land". you don`t see much of that out here exept in certain areas. The orange groves are disappearing fast thanks to developers.
    Water falls and lakes will fill most of the void perfectly.

I`ll be heading for OK no later that June07, I`m in the process of tranfering my add,,change(s) and other things like Grange membership from Ca to OK.
    I almost forgot, we also have our very own Bigfoot stories in our Kiamichi Mountains over by a little settlement called Honobi, Choctaw name, hard for some to pronounce it is said HO NA Be. Google it and I am sure you will find out all you need to know about Bigfoot!
    Live out here, you have to be good with pronounciation.
    They have names of streets like, Mhusculbiabe,(mu scuby oby) Cajon (cahone)Blvd(old Rt66) Rodeo Dr ( Ro day o Drive) in Beverly hills. A lot of streets, roads, buildings and historical landmarks are named after spanish settlers.
    ------------------------

Fedup,

I went to a board meeting last night to even worse news. The kindergarteners have 77% who don't speak English. The skills went down in kinder in the last two years. The poverty level/education level is so low my jaw dropped.
    I now how you feel.

The kids are so stupid (and don't speak english) in cicero that the teachers don't even bother trying to teach them. They don't give homework and all the kids that need educating even took the day off for mexican criminal independence day. You should have seen their blank expressions as they walked around the neighborhood that day. Very telling.

My granddaughter use to live two blocks away in cicero and the whole family made sure to get her the HE!! out of there before she had to start kindergarten. She is much smarter for it and is now in a school system rated in the top ten in the state. She, for sure, won't end up like these idiots.
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Fedup, I hate to sound rude to the illegals here, but did you think about just reaching out and moving that darn cart out of the way yourself? That's just what I would have done!, my wife tells me, I can be pretty obnoxious at times. quote]

Chuckle, I usually do just move their carts aside. UNLESS the woman has her purse in the front part. Once I went to move a cart and as the 350 pound woman turned around she screamed, "Leave my purse alone." Didn't need the police called. In the incident I mentioned the woman had left her purse in the cart -not to smart around Waukegan... So my actions (lack of!) were more for my protection.

I thought of a word for my feelings. I have finally reached saturation point. For awhile it was like having a 'Little ChinaTown.' But now the effects are all over town, the schools -can't avoid it anywhere. And surely I'm fed up with that. I fight on.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I feel bad to hear about Americans being treated with such disrespect.

When I'm in a store and foreigners start babbeling in another language next to me; I either run away and Yell RUN FOR YOUR LIFE, or I stay right next to them and pretend I can't find what I am looking for like where the f is the blank, blank, blank soup, or I get out my cell phone and pretend I am talking to someone very loudly and drownd out their voices. Usually they shut up and look at me in shock. But now I have their attention and it's my game.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Fedup Wrote:[quote]I thought of a word for my feelings. I have finally reached saturation point. For awhile it was like having a 'Little ChinaTown.' But now the effects are all over town, the schools -can't avoid it anywhere. And surely I'm fed up with that.
    Code:
    I fight on.
    [/quote]

Atta a Girl,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Giving up is not an option. Keep up the fight.
    ------------------------

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast