It's really been getting to me lately... (well more then it usually does!!)

This past week I'm reminded daily of my town's dire straits. It hasn't always been like that.

-I'm driving and there is one Wisconsin plate car in front and three on the side (they go to Wisconsin to get plates). I stop to get some supper and park inbetween two Wisconsin cars

-I'm shopping at Target and a ladies cart is blocking the isle. I kindly ask her twice to move her cart please and she stares at me blankly like I'm the crazy one speaking a foreign language. I truly believe that is what she was thinking. So I whip out my Spanish and ask her to move her cart -no please this time. She begrudingly does.

-I'm going down a two lane road and this lady and her kid steps right in the middle of the lane. I keep going as there is no way she expects me to stop right? She apparently does and starts swearing in a foreign language. I stop the car, open the window, and say like a cop in Spanish 'what did you say?' And I start taking out my phone -she ran.

How do some of you cope with these feelings and frustrations?

What more little things can I do to make life more 'uncomfortable' (as one article put it) for those who choose to live illegally in my country and town?