Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FEDUP --- message --- LOL

FEDUP

Thanx to YOU, we had the opportunity to meet FRED FLANNIGAN and his lovely wife!

I'm so glad that they were able to fit him into RADIO ROW but it wouldn't have happened without YOU and your outstanding work.

FRED is going to interview some of our lobbyists! AMERICANS speaking of their "experiences & disgust" at how this behemouth machine is arrogant and disconnected from the American people!!

How great is this?

FEDUP......when you talk to Fred, please tell him that I'm so happy to have had the opportunity to meet them. Looking forward to working with him and creating SUCCESS.

** Networking is one of the ways that we will WIN THIS WAR.

UNITED we are a force to be reckoned with!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh thank you for letting me know you met him!! He really is a cool dude all the way. I will pass on your message with great pleasure. His wife loved seeing Robert Duvall. Fred loved partying with William. An experience of a lifetime. I think I even saw Fred on Lou Dobbs?!

He is so fired up after his time in DC. That is all coming back to Waukegan -they are planning a conference here. We are also working on getting our council to have officers trained in 287g.

It's funny you should mention networking. I went to a Waukegan business showcase tonight. If we can beat our image Waukegan could be a real gem. There is a dedicated group in town that is trying so hard...

In the meantime...

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)