Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I despise this freakin' hag. I called her and her partner in crime, Boxer then FAX'ed them and told them to both drop dead soon.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Senator Boxers response

Thank you for contacting me regarding the safety of Mexican-owned trucks on U.S. highways. I share your concerns and am pleased to report that the Senate recently acted to address them.

As you may know, the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) contained a provision to give Mexican trucks access to U.S. roads. During the debate over NAFTA, I joined many members of Congress in raising critical safety concerns about this provision and in working to pass legislation requiring Mexican trucks to meet certain safety standards before gaining full access to the Unites States.

The Bush Administration claims it has met the standards set by Congress and recently implemented a one-year pilot program allowing certain Mexican trucks to drive anywhere in our country.

I am deeply concerned about these trucks entering the United States . I strongly believe that the drivers of these trucks should have valid commercial driving licenses and comply with our hours-of-service laws. The trucks should adhere to our weight limit regulations and clean air requirements.

That is why I am pleased to report that on September 11, 2007, the Senate passed an amendment to the Transportation Appropriations bill (H.R.3074) that would block a program allowing certain Mexican trucks to drive anywhere in the United States. I voted for this amendment, which passed with an overwhelmingly bipartisan vote of 75-23.

We must protect the air quality and safety of our communities, and we must also ensure that these trucks meet our transportation safety standards. Rest assured that I am closely monitoring this situation and will keep working to protect the safety of the American people and environment.

Again, thank you for writing to me. Please keep in touch with me about this and any other issue of concern to you.

Barbara Boxer
    United States Senator

Please visit my website at http://boxer.senate.gov

chadlingoc,

Wow it is exactly like the personal note she emailed me.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

Re: Feinstein email response RE: NAU

Quote Originally Posted by cvangel
    [color=indigo]
    I do not support a political or economic union with Canada and Mexico. In my view, the United States must continue to work closely with its neighbors to address shared regional challenges while maintaining its sovereignty. At this time, my office has been unable to corroborate allegations about attempts to create a "North American Union."
    So what was NAFTA? Perhaps an "economic union"?
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

The old bag is not writting these letters, her computer has a standad form for most the questions that people would ask . She is probably in Cancun or The French Riviera .

Ask her how much money her husband made off the war she was suppose to be so against ! Bet the traitor won't answer that one . They are all playing a cat and mouse game with us ,imo . They insult each other in public than celebrate in private . I try not to harbor hate in my heart ,but these traitors running this nation keep me challenged . At one time it looked like Bill Clinton and Bush Sr. was having some kind of affair , could not keep their hands off each other while at same time Clinton was insulting the heck out of the old NWO owl worshipping toads son GW !

Whoops, got my traitors mixed up, it was Feinstein whos hubby made the killing off the kiling in this 'war'.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12