Thread: The Fence

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Fence

I saw a documentary short film today called "The Fence," by Rory Kennedy (RFK's daughter) on HBO. Its a propaganda piece attacking the usefullness of the fence (what little we have) on our border with Mexico. Apparently she wants to walk in the footsteps of uncle Teddy.

She claimed that the fence has holes in it, and the illegals easily go around, over, and under it -- well YEAH, it needs to be EXTENDED, enhanced and updated....LOL she even interviewed California and Arizona Minutemen like Chris Simcox to prove a point which actually serves to strengthen our side.

She claimed that not a single terrorist attacker had come across our border with Mexico -- apparently she wants us to take our chances and wait to see if it will happen with a wide open border.

She claimed that the fence pushes the illegals farther into the desert and into dangerous rough terrain -- Apparently, we are supposed to accomodate illegal aliens' unlawful entry into our nation.

She interviewed ranchers who claimed that livestock had died because their migratory patterns were cut off by the fence -- Yeah, no mention of all of the garbage littered throughout the border region in the desert, much of which are plastic items like bags which are consumed by animals, and is leathal to them.

She talked to illegals who said that their is no way we can stop Mexicans from coming here, and she agreed as long as "we" demand cheap labor -- LOL its greedy corporatists that demand it, not us....you'd think a "progressive" like herself would see that.

At one point they were filming a Mexican Coyote on the Mexican side looking threw the fence, and when he saw the BP he said, "F*ckers!" Does she promote this attitude?

Ludicrous connections were made between the Berlin Wall and the border fence. -- In fact, they are designed to serve OPPOSITE purposes.

She didn't prove a damn thnig in this "documentary" (about 45 mins long) except that the border fence needs to be extended, enhanced, and FINISHED.

Anyone else have HBO? Anyone else see this?

(Oh, and hello again to all of my ALIPAC friends, I know its been a while).
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Hey BearFlag! It HAS been a while!

I have not seen this movie yet and likely won't - ANYTHING coming from the Kennedy's is nothing but leftist propaganda.

I don't miss ole lard-a Teddy one bit. Good riddance to all of them. They are like the Clinton's - I just wish they'd go AWAY.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Hey BearFlag! It HAS been a while!

I have not seen this movie yet and likely won't - ANYTHING coming from the Kennedy's is nothing but leftist propaganda.

I don't miss ole lard-a Teddy one bit. Good riddance to all of them. They are like the Clinton's - I just wish they'd go AWAY.
    Hey SicNTired, good to see you again

Yeah, I can see not wanting to waste your time on stuff like this. I just try to stay up to speed on the arguments and tactics of our enemies, with the new push for amnesty......Apparently their arguments haven't evolved much over the years though LOL. I also found it entertaining that Rory was inadvertantly making the case that the border fence needs to be strengthened

See you at the signing!!

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    BearFlagRepublic,

Yes, I saw the last twenty minutes of that garbage. Within minutes I knew it was propaganda. It was made by a pro-illegal with the agenda of removing the border, nothing more.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Quote Originally Posted by wilro
    BearFlagRepublic,

Yes, I saw the last twenty minutes of that garbage. Within minutes I knew it was propaganda. It was made by a pro-illegal with the agenda of removing the border, nothing more.
    Exactly, wilro. I just hope that most of its viewers got what I did from it: that the border fence needs to be updated, enhanced, and extended. Sometimes OBL propaganda results in the opposite of the propagandists desired effect.

See you at the signing!!