Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UB

Fence Bill Signing

The President will sign the fence bill Thursday morning.

UB
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

I'm not that excited about it, it is probably a promise that will never be kept while congress makes backroom deals to pass their amnesty and inserts parts of it in bills that are being passed. All Americans get these days is the shaft!

Banned
    This was timed to try to get conservatives pumped up for the polls. I'll get excited when I see the truck loads of fence building materials being delivered to the border.

The Minutemen are the only people I trust to actually do what they say they will do.
    Bush's signing is only theatre for the nov elections. Nothing will come from it because Congress still has to fund the bill. This way though everyone can have it both ways by saying they support the fence on one hand and don't on the other, depending who they are talking to.
    In the end, Bush and Congress want to have illegals continue to invade and our countrys combine.
    There will be another big push for CAFTA after the election not matter who wins.

What does it matter if he signs the fence bill?

He doesn't care about whether or not our borders are secured. He doesn't care whether or not we're a law abiding nation. He doesn't care if Americans are angry and upset that Mexico takes advantage of us. He doesn't care that illegal aliens are going to try to vote in elections which are meant for the American citizens. He doesn't care that people in our country illegally march through the corridors of our legislative offices. He doesn't care that American citizens are getting raped, robbed and murdered by illegal aliens. He doesn't care that illegal aliens lower our wages. He doesn't care that when we go to the hospital we have to pay the bill while they get health care for free. He doesn't care that Vicente Fox has always treated American citizens like dirt. He doesn't care that we're losing our language. He doesn't care about the sovereignty of our nation.

What does it matter if he signs the bill?

Nothing he says really means anything. Nothing he does really means anything. Nothing he signs really means anything.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The fence is a red herring. It is money down the toilet. Who has the balls to punish businesses who have employed, are employing and will continue to employ cheap illegal labor?
    Alia of the Knife

"I am a messenger from Muad'Dib. Poor Emperor. I'm afraid my brother won't be very pleased with you."

Did you get fired today?

I'm for the fence. We need to stop the flow of "spice" over that border. Marijuana, cocaine, and meth need to stay on the other side. We know it's coming through now by hundreds of pounds, and hey, if we stop one SUV load of explosives that's all gravy.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    Did you get fired today?

I'm for the fence. We need to stop the flow of "spice" over that border. Marijuana, cocaine, and meth need to stay on the other side. We know it's coming through now by hundreds of pounds, and hey, if we stop one SUV load of explosives that's all gravy.
    Because of marijuana enforcement, much of the marijuana supply is actually home grown. The enforcement did wonders for cultivating ingenious growing techniques.

However, I really like the drug analogy because the current illegal alien issue is stolen from the illegal drug issue of the 1980s. It really is. Even the players are largely the same. In the face of the huge demand for either contraband (illegal drugs or illegal labor) the goverment has three non-exclusive options:

1) Eradicating the supply (border patrol and fences in either case)
    2) Treating the demand (clinics for addicts, or enforcement of labor laws)
    3) Joining the party (legalizing drugs or doing amnesty).

Obviously, we are not going for #3. PERIOD. So that leaves options one and two. My contention is that option #2 will also solve the "over-supply" problem.

The media is not putting it quite so simply only because they are here to make money by ratings-raising scare-mongering (CNN and Fox). The media is not here to solve our problems. Most of the plebes, including many alleged anti-illegal aliens, are pushing in the wrong direction to effect real progress on a real issue.
    Alia of the Knife

"I am a messenger from Muad'Dib. Poor Emperor. I'm afraid my brother won't be very pleased with you."

UB

dgough said:

Bush's signing is only theatre for the nov elections. Nothing will come from it because Congress still has to fund the bill.
    Let's PLEASE get the facts straight. The Bill is FUNDED, the President will SIGN IT. What happens after that is anybody's guess. But PLEASE lets stop this "He wont sign it", "It's a Pocket Veto", "It's not funded" nonsense. OK ?

UB
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

Okay. You're right UB. If the fence bill past and he's signing it....let's be happy. I'm sorry if I sounded negative yesterday. I was just fed up with the whole darn fact that we even have to put ourselves through all of this. Between our regular life jobs and responsibilities...when you add fighting illegal immigration on sometimes it feels like we have five jobs.

Okay. Let's be positive. It's a new day, a new bill and maybe a new fence !! It's a good day for the American people and a bad day for illegal aliens and the corrupt government of Mexico. That's reason enough to smile.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast