Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A few GWB quotes...........

Below are some quotes from GW I found at http://en.thinkexist.com/quotes/george_w._bush/ and this man is leading the most powerful country in the world-well, for right now at least.

"We don't believe in planners and deciders making the decisions on behalf of Americans."

"I am mindful not only of preserving executive powers for myself, but for predecessors as well."

"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee...that says, fool me once, shame on...shame on you. Fool me...you can't get fooled again."

"A dictatorship would be a heck of a lot easier, there's no question about it."

"This is an impressive crowd: the Have's and Have-more's. Some people call you the elites. I call you my base."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sounds just like him!!! He can't even SPEAK a coherent statement that's been written FOR him. WHAT A DINGBAT.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton