Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A Few Questions for Tancredo Supporters

During the next year, it is important that Cong. Tancredo be able to speak to groups in many parts of the country to help increase his name recognition.

How many ALIPAC supporters who post in this discussion group believe that several people in their local communtiy would attend a speech by Cong. Tancredo? If so, in what state do you live and do you think you could participate in helping to arrange a speech by Cong. Tancredo? Additionally, does anyone belong to a group that could be an appropriate host for a speech by Cong. Tancredo?

Those of us who support Cong. Tancredo need to start getting a plan together for some possible speaking engagement for him that we can present to his staff.

If anyone would rather send any of this information to through a private message, please feel free to do so.

Re: A Few Questions for Tancredo Supporters

I neglected to mention in my post that I live in middle Tennessee and hope that I can help to secure some speaking engagements in Tennessee for Cong. Tancredo in 2006.

YES

I would LOVE to Have him Speak here in Alabama!

The first organization that comes to mind that might be able to sponsor this is the Eagle Forum of Alabama. Also, the radio station 101.1 Russs and Dee Show.

I will look into this and see what I can find out.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Re: YES

Quote Originally Posted by ohflyingone

The first organization that comes to mind that might be able to sponsor this is the Eagle Forum of Alabama. Also, the radio station 101.1 Russs and Dee Show.

I am an Tennessee Eagle Forum member.

You have a great idea.

Re: YES

Quote Originally Posted by tancredofan
    Quote Originally Posted by ohflyingone

I am an Tennessee Eagle Forum member.

You have a great idea.
    THAT WOULD BE A GREAT PLACE TO START!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

North Florida

P.S. Is it possible for you to ask Team America to create the web page?
    Just wondering.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would love to hear in speak in Mass. I am so tired of both Kerry and Teddy Kennedy I could scream. Teddy Kennedy seems to support anything that has to do with legalizing and/or giving rights and government priviledges to illegal aliens.

I am moving soon, and as soon as I can get to where ever I am going, I am hoping to start putting flyers out on Mr. Tancredo. I think it will be critical to send them to a web site that includes his accomplishments and perhaps his voteing record... good and bad. If you have a site like that Tancredro Fan.. you should share it with us. And one page on that site,,or a site you find, should be capable of being printed and made into a flyer.

Folks.. if you can print one page about a dozen times and hand them out at the mall, you will help. And this battle could get pretty ugly. And if you look, you discover Mr. Tancredo has already been committed to this process and almost whether he likes it or not. It won't hurt a bit to help it along...do a flyer in the mall!

I'll be living in southern Utah in the near future and would love to attend a Tancredo speaking engagement in Saint George or other nearby city. I would even drive to Las Vegas (there is a huge problem with illegals there) to hear him speak.

Tancredofan, how about editing your first post second paragraph to call upon ALIPAC Supporters?

For new people joining in, it might help them to make the connection between Tom and immigration issues.

Thanks!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast