Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fight (ACLU) fire with fire?

I LOVE what y'all did out in San Diego over the illegal invader squatter camp!

That led me to a thought about the ACLU but I don't know if it's feasible. All these cities that are trying to crack down on the problems caused by the illegal invaders sit and wait for the ACLU to sue them and then a nitwit judge puts a stay on the new law, blah, blah....

Do the cities ever counter-sue the ACLU for endorsing / enabling ILLEGAL actions (i.e. the invaders being here in the first place)?

It really is time for these cities / states to be PRO-active regarding the ACLU instead of always being REactive.

That's exasctly what I would like to see......sueing them under the "aiding and abetting" statute!!! After all, IT IS THE LAW!!!

Judicial Watch is trying to counter them. You could aid their effort. There are governments and prosecutors that still fight back.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here is what I would like to know

WHY were the ACLU recruits that were photograhed smoking on the border watch (and it was perfectly obvious) pot not headline news!? Maybe the ACLU is involved in the drug trade! Who knows. They sure as hell are not doing anything to help stop the posioning our our citizens by the drug trade!

Like Bush likes to say , you are either with us or against us! Well it seems to me this goes both ways. Either the politicians and scum like the ACLU are either with the American people or are against us! Well I think their record speaks for itself! They are CERTAINLY NOT WITH THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!
    Point blank, end of discussion!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

ACLU = Pee ewe as in something always stinks that they are supporting. I would love to see them on the fire.

Honestly, it makes me sick that the ACLU can support so many unworthy people while they watch the innocent suffer. We need a team of attorneys who are willing to support the rights of patriotic Americans, the people who love this country.