Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FIGHTER OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION NEEDS OUR HELP

THERE IS A GREAT EFFORT TO OUST LONGTIME FIGHTER OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, VIRGIL GOODE . HE IS REPUBLICAN CONGRESSMAN. WE CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE THIS PATRIOT FROM VIRGINIA. HE HAS ALWAYS FOUGHT TO END ALL ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AND LIMIT LEGAL IMMIGRATION. I AM IN CA. PRETTY STRAPPED FOR MONEY, BUT I WILL SEND AT LEAST A SMALL AMOUNT.www.virgilgoode.com HIS OPEN BORDERS OPPONENT HAS RAISED 700,000. DEMOCRATS FROM ALL OVER THE COUNTRY ARE SENDING MONEY TO GET RID OF CONGRESSMAN GOODE.
    "IF THERE MUST BE TROUBLE, LET IT BE IN MY DAY, THAT MY CHILD MAY HAVE PEACE."
    (1776) THOMAS PAINE

Rep. Goode has an overall career grade of A+ from Numbers. Let's support him.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Get us a link to his campaign
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow I'm surprized Mr. Goode may have a tough re-election. He is truly on our side. I too am in California but wish him the best. What in the heck is wrong with people?

Just made a donation to his site. Come on lets get this guy back in the US House of Represenatives.
    Mexifornia is pretty much a lost cause at this point. My only cause now is getting the rest of the Nation back on track.
    We call things racism just to get attention.We reduce complicated problems to racism,not because it is racism, but because it works
    AlfredoGutierrez

Quote Originally Posted by sd_hog
    Just made a donation to his site. Come on lets get this guy back in the US House of Represenatives.
    Mexifornia is pretty much a lost cause at this point. My only cause now is getting the rest of the Nation back on track.
    you're right but we are fighting here too. I won't give money to any political party. I give to the individual.

Brief blurb from the Southern Political Report. Let's support Rep. Goode:
    -----------

Virginia 5 (Charlottesville, etc.)

This one’s a sleeper. US Rep. Virgil Goode’s (R) high-profile conservatism has hurt him with University of Virginia liberals; attorney Tom Perriello (D) has almost matched Goode in the money chase. Bush got 56% here in ’04.

http://www.southernpoliticalreport.com/ ... 6_410.aspx

Goode has also been stellar in opposing the SPP/NAU. I'll be sending him a donation next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Get us a link to his campaign
    www.virgilgoode.com/