Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

File an Extension...

I do not want to offend anyone on this site but as a small business man i have seen my profits continue to slide down and the big companies grow. I have refused to hire Illegals as workers which has cost me several chances at growing my company. I cant keep a full time employee on at the wages they require because the big companies throw more people at the contracts then I can. I am not crying this is the way it is, but since my Government will not stand up for me and the rest of us (that feel we are being slighted) then I am going to File an Extension to my Taxes so that I might see the Outcome of this problem with the Illegals. I can not justify continueing to pay for services that I no longer Recieve as a US Citizen. I can not afford Medical or Dental care for my self or family. I do not have a retirement fund. In truth I am just about 2 paychecks away from closing my doors. I am a Disabled American Veteran and do recieve care from the VA. That does not cover my family or Dental. So it does not make sense for me to continue to provide money into a system that I and my family are not going to or at this time able to use. But the Illegals seem to be Sucking Dry. Again I am sorry if this Offends anyone but I stand against all Illegal Immigrants and I must also take a stand for my Own family. My government no longer does or will.
    Your Rights END where MY Rights Begin. You have NO Rights if You Are ILLEGAL.

BldHnd-

You don't offend me. No one should be offended by the truth! I totally feel your pain. I just this minute paid my taxes. They have been prepared and ready to go for over a month but I just couldn't get myself to pay them for the same reasons you stated. I am so sick of paying, paying, paying. We also own a small business and it is difficult to compete, because we too refuse to hire illegals. We pay health insurance, workman's comp and liability. Our competitors are paying illegals cash, not paying any of the insurances, etc. The illegals walk into the emergency room and get free care, get all the social services and are driving around in Toyota Landcruisers (that is their vehicle of choice here). I know of one illegal landscaper who just bought a house... IN CASH! But our tax dollars are paying to support them and their families.

I am so infuriated by stories like yours, and mine. But what is more deplorable is that you are a veteran and our country has abandoned you.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Report the companies that hire illegals

Hey, did you guys ever report your competition who hires illegals? Might kill 2 birds with one stone. Might get some illegals deported and make you more competative??????

Just a thought. If you know for sure they hire illegals, I'd give it a try.

Banned
    IRS Form 211 is downloadable from their website and you can get a reward if illegal employers are fudging on their taxes.

Report the companies that hire illegals

Hey, did you guys ever report your competition who hires illegals? Might kill 2 birds with one stone. Might get some illegals deported and make you more competative??????

Just a thought. If you know for sure they hire illegals, I'd give it a try.

I started withholding my withholding last year. I'm in a TAX REVOLT frame of mind.

That's the ONLY thing they will hear. NO MONEY.

MJ

It about made me sick yesterday knowing what my taxes were going to pay for but I wrote out 3 checks yesterday for , federal, state and estimated taxes for quarter 1. I'm also the owner of a small business, our employees are US citizens, we pay a fair salary , full medical and workmen's comp. It's expensive. If the little guy can do it why not big business?

Our National Flier Campaign can help you with the competition. Make sure a few of these get up on your competitor's work sites. These can create quite a ruckus!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=24

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm in your boat.

I too am a small business owner who refuses to hire illegal immigrants. The floor covering industry I am in is overrun with cheap illegal labor. The stores hire these illegals to install for them; although they don't pass the savings along to the consumer, but rather pocket the extra profit. On a weekly basis I have American installers coming into my store begging for work as their jobs have been given away. The American installers are forced to go on Government subsidized welfare programs as they can no longer afford to support their families.

Likewise on a weekly basis, I have Latinos coming in my store or calling in order to take the jobs from Americans.

This is all about greed. I truly am starting to wonder if Bush's and Rove's nazi backgrounds has led them to intentionally destroy the US as revenge for the World War loss. Either that, or Bush is the anti christ; not sure which.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Add your illegal alien hiring competitors to wehirealiens.com

Also visit our ALIPAC Action Panel. There you can find out how to report illegal aliens and their employers. Also it explains how to prevent illegals from getting jobs with you using fake documents.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast