Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

File an ICE complaint with your US Senator!

I've been working on a complaint about a HUGE organization with many, many thousands of illegals---but I am dismayed by the ICE Hotline for Reporting Suspicious Activity. I have left a few complaints there, but you never know what good it will do. I think it usually takes several complaints, if not scores, concerning the same enterprise and then MAYBE they will investigate. or MAYBE NOT.

But as I said I know where they could find thousands--but not all at one spot--at least through membership rolls. The actual figure could be a few hundred thousand or more. So how can one person get ICE to act? Two thoughts have hit me.

1. Write directly to Julie L Myers. I have already compiled several documents. What will they do when the complaint goes directly to Washington DC? At least somebody that can do something should get it.

2. Contact my (Republican) Senator and ask for help in contacting a government agency--in this case DHS's ICE. The only reason I would do this is to try to speed the process along to get it to the top to where someone would actually act upon it.

If your state's Senators are totally OBL this probably would not do much good. I am afraid we may not have that much time left---with a new administration in 2009 ICE enforcement may be set back twenty years. It's already rather pathetic--I don't see any great wave of fear sweeping the illegals' communities yet. Just discouraged job seekers at this point.

So what do you think. Worth a shot? This isn't just a few hundred employees......
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Call your local offices of ICE too. Contact your Senator of Representative and ask them to give you the number of the nearest office. They may have to search and call you back. We have one in our area and we have called and called on different locations. It did take a meeting with a local Representative to finally cause a raid on one situation because the calls to Police, the Sheriff, the Mayor, Code Enforcement, the media, previous ICE calls, the media, the Governor's office, the Attorney General, the Senators and Representatives had not resulted in any action for a year.

Be persistent and do not grow weary. Call the IRS too and report businesses that you suspect are hiring illegal aliens and not paying taxes/paying off of the books. Encourage employees to contact ICE and inform on employers who use illegal aliens. These call can be made anonymously. Give the facts and pertinent information.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It did take a meeting with a local Representative to finally cause a raid on one situation because the calls to Police, the Sheriff, the Mayor, Code Enforcement, the media, previous ICE calls, the media, the Governor's office, the Attorney General, the Senators and Representatives had not resulted in any action for a year.
    You sum it up very well. I would like to see instances of where an enforcement agency DOES actually take action. This has made my very cynical and if I had my life to live over I truly don't think I would strive for a very high ethic. It simply makes you a target and the government agencies do virtually nothing on your behalf. But let's be realistic: At the rate that ICE raids are going on businesses were in a losing battle. Sure you read about something like Swift meatpacking and could think Omigosh, they're kicking butt. But the other ninety-nine businesses skip away scot free.

When our city opens its hiring hall I would like to try to get the Contractors Board to go see if they have any licenses or permits to do anything. I have turned in some fly-by-night contractors around my neighborhood--but I am never sure what the outcome was and I am tired of being the gofer guy to do the dirty deed.

And then to get any other citizen interested in what you see is another challenge. I know certain that unions have become heavily infiltrated with illegal aliens (because they made a special effort to organize them, anyway) and that is why I am referring to the big numbers. The unions will probably claim that they are not employers--it seems like the Democrats want to pin the blame on the business interests--and ignore the other accomplices.

I am just fed up with the frustration. True we may have the majority of Americans ready to voice a negative opinion. But they will never take any action. That's too complex. They just go home, have dinner, and turn on the TV. ICE directed me to use only their hotline--and not send them any printed docs. by mail. So then, if you call their hotline all you do is take your chances--and I am trying to deal with a nationwide matter.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Oh CaptainRon, your first post motivated me to do more. Keep that faith and know that the American people will not be won over by the continuing acts of crime and violence and identity theft and job losses that have resulted from illegal immigration. We simple need to clarify the reality of what illegal immigration means and what it does and what it costs both financially and in the quality of our lives. We are ramping up our calls to Code Enforcement, our calls to ICE, our calls to the media, and we are monitoring the court system for leniency in handling illegal aliens. Just keep doing what you suggested previously.

As you said, "is it worth a shot?" It most surely is. Thank you.

But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

NewsChannel5 in the Nashville area did an undercover operation and opened up a huge illegal alien network at Electrolux. Did you see that story? Scott Arnold did the piece for Channel 5. Contact the media. Someone may want to expose the truth.

Write your letters to local papers too. We are getting several printed. Try small papers also.

Hats off to you both, Captainron and GeorgiaPeach! Thank you for waging your battles!