Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Filibuster Needed to Save America from George Bush?

by JOHN W LILLPOP
    San Jose,CA

As the immigration debate grinds into high gear, America is at a critical cross-roads. Decisions on border security, amnesty and enforcement of immigration laws have the potential to reduce the threat of terrorism while preserving American culture and language.

Or, America could be condemned to a future of open borders, in which case we would be sitting ducks for Al-Quaida and other terrorists looking to nuke a major city and slaughtering millions of innocent Americans.

Failing to act forcefully to secure our borders and to enforce our laws would dilute American culture. The greatest nation on earth would decay into third-world misery, brought here by migrants from Mexico and other Latin nations.

In December, the House did a fairly competent job by passing a bill that would tighten border controls and erect a border fence. Among the more praise-worthy aspects of the bill: It included no provision for amnesty, AKA guest worker program.

Now its time for the US Senate to act. Things look grim, because Arlene Specter is talking guest worker amnesty from the get-go. Other senate proposals, including the Kennedy-McCain Mexicanization of America outrage, are making the rounds. At this point, no one can be certain what will ultimately be in the bill sent to the senate floor.

However, everyone knows that president Bush is on the wrong side of this issue, as always, and the senate is full of yellow-bellied vipers who would rather learn Spanish than defend America.

Still, there are some hopeful signs: Bush's plummeting polls and wild unpopularity may embolden some GOPers to do the right thing. The president's idiotic position on PortGate has caused many Americans to rightfully question his "war on terror" credentials.

If enough people are able to see that PortGate and Open Borders are identical in that both are loopholes in Homeland Security, perhaps Bush will be forced to abandon his amnesty foolishness.

Finally, the fact that senate rules have not been revised to neuter the filibuster may be a blessing for conservatives. To wit, it may be necessary for a patriotic GOP senator to exercises the filibuster option in order to save America from George Bush.

What irony that would be!
    Welcome To America: Now, Speak English----And ONLY English!

If enough people are able to see that PortGate and Open Borders are identical in that both are loopholes in Homeland Security, perhaps Bush will be forced to abandon his amnesty foolishness.
    This is JUST what Hush Limbaugh said today, and I nearly fell on the floor !! He said the reason the port deal fell through is because SO MANY AMERICANS ARE RIGHTFULLY ANGRY ABOUT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION .

I said, "Wow, is he starting to GET IT ?" Notice how he said "Rightfully".

Give US back OUR country, Jorge Bush.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd
    DON'T GET DUPED!!

bush is a globalist, he supports a global plutocracy not a Constitutional Republic, he is not going to abandon his way of thinking or his amnesty

Stay on your toes, stop wishful thinking and DO NOT let your guard down.
    The stakes are too high.

If bush has changed his way of thinking then let him DEPORT ILLEGAL ALIENS and use the military to seccure our border. He can do that immediately with an executive order.

Legaluscitizen----Rush said that? Lets not give up! We can win.

Kick Bush in the b**** and tell him to shut up. This is our country!
    Welcome To America: Now, Speak English----And ONLY English!

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    This is JUST what Hush Limbaugh said today, and I nearly fell on the floor !! He said the reason the port deal fell through is because SO MANY AMERICANS ARE RIGHTFULLY ANGRY ABOUT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION .

I said, "Wow, is he starting to GET IT ?" Notice how he said "Rightfully".

Give US back OUR country, Jorge Bush.
    Rush said a few weeks ago, that some "biggies" came to him and wanted him to quit talking about illegal immigration....which he doesn't talk that much about it.....but he wouldn't say who the biggies were.
    I emailed him last week and told him I thought the Port deal was due to American's fed up with these illegals and outsourcing our jobs...
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

You know what I heard someplace?

That when the Dems threaten to do a filibuster, they aren't actually going to get up and talk for hours, and days on end.

They are just going to say, "I filibuster" ,and then the gelded, cowardly ,Republicans close down debate on whatever bill, in defeat.

If a filibuster actually occured, they wouldn't keep it up for long, and whatever bill could be voted on.

I could be 100% wrong on this, but I wanted to put it out there anyway, to see if somebody knows the truth, and whomever told me that was full of crap.

-pa

Rush said a few weeks ago, that some "biggies" came to him and wanted him to quit talking about illegal immigration....which he doesn't talk that much about it.....but he wouldn't say who the biggies were.
    We all know it's Jorge's cronies. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this out. They want to stifle debate because they know we are all on to them. Hush needs to quit listening to those fake Republicans and tell us how he truly feels.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I feel the whole world is laughing at us. I cant stand the thought that all the illegals are celebrating. I cant stand the thought of illegal immigrants doubling in size because they will bring their entire families here.
    I cant stand the way our politicians have turned their backs to the American people. Traitors. Constitution law-breakers.
    WHOEVER ON THIS BOARD WHO KEEPS SAYING "REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER" --I WILL REMEMBER!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

He must have agreed with you Moosetracks.
    Yes, herelegally he said that. YES, we WILL WIN !
    DMan, you're right, it would be a breath of fresh air, and good for Hush's own credibility if we could depend on him to speak up for US instead of making excuses for Jorge.
    Pheonixashes, the Dems are capable of anything. I'm wondering if Jorge is really a Dem.

THANK GOD FOR THOSE FEW GOOD REPUBLICANS WHO ARE LEFT. US ALONG WITH THEM ARE OUR GREATEST HOPE.

VICTORY IS ON THE HORIZON !
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote:
    Failing to act forcefully to secure our borders and to enforce our laws would dilute American culture. The greatest nation on earth would decay into third-world misery, brought here by migrants from Mexico and other Latin nations.
    __________________________________________________ ________
    It has already begun. These illegal migrants from ALL THE LATIN NATIONS, refuse to acknowledge our culture. They dont want to assimilate. They expect OUR CULTURE to adapt to theirs.
    [/code]
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn