Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Final Vote Tomorrow

The Senate is currently votong on several of the various amendments but C-Span is reporting the final vote will be tomorrow. I have not heard confirmation of a time yet. Anyone?

kev

I

I am just hoping that something will get done, something. Even if its just a start, get something done!!!

Re: I

On the contrary....I think that would be very dangerous....doing anything just to get something done. This immigration reform bill is of the same magnitude as when social security was first debated and instituted. It will have HUGE implications for generations to come. I would rather they do nothing than a bad bill.
    Quote Originally Posted by kev
    I am just hoping that something will get done, something. Even if its just a start, get something done!!!

I CAN'T HEAR THEIR VOTES when called upon for oral voting. They miked the lady taking the roll call but not the Senators. I know I can go look it up later....but what a pain!

I've been trying to watch it all every day. But I've heard the same thing as you- vote will be thursday. My only problem with this, is that they always seem more concerned with their vacation plans than anything else. I just feel cheated sometimes, when the future of our country depends on whether or not they can tan in the Hamptons.
    SEE HOW CONFUSED I AM? IS THIS PART OF THEIR PLAN TOO?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn