Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Husker

Well put Beaner. There are MANY of us who are damn tired of this struggle, and willing to do about anything.
    The amazing part of this is how totally INSULATED the Senate and House members are.

There is certain info I get that makes that insulation very clear and absolutely amazing!!

Their take on this is that only SOME people are irritated and most of those are people who are rather "far out" in their thinking. This is not a mainstream effort to shut borders and the people who want this are mostly anti-Mexican.
    They have NO idea that we started out as irritated.....and because of their lack of response and what we saw happening in our communities we progressed to anger .......and now we are well into ABSOLUTE FURY and within about 1 lousy inch of hitting the streets.

Background: I have been about 75% conservative for 65 yrs. Have lived in and out of US a few times. I have never never never been violent and ready to go after someone in my life. TIMES HAVE CHANGED

I have seen some of what is happening in other countries. I have seen people riot with SERIOUS INTENT TO HARM. And I see a President I voted for twice, and many members of the Senate and House totally breaking the law of our Constitution and they think nothing of it.

I will tell you something horrible. I heard a Congressman say a few days ago (and he was totally truthful) that the 2 weakest arguments to use in the Senate or House are......that bill is unConstitutional........and that bill is immoral. And this guy is on our side and is fighting an uphill battle. He is very blunt off-camera.

He said...The ones who are for the open borders are:
    Either stupid and blindly follow their Party leadership or
    Are very connected to the Hispanic power groups or
    Go with big business as they put the $$$$ in their campaigns.

That is it......NO thought about their constituents.....NO consideration about the good of our country.....only their own personal agenda.

I have overheard people who are VERY popular in their state laugh about how easy to say whatever the dumb voters want to hear to get elected and then do whatever you want. OF course most are lawyers so that says they lost any morals they might have had looooong ago.

And most of them are well enough off monetarily that they can be like the Mexican wealthy....live behind strong walls and stay separate from the "common herd". And that is EXACTLY the way they talk about us.

They do not see any of us as being much different from the very poor and uneducated people who come across our borders. Yes I know some are not in that category but the elite do not see it that way.

That is who is running our country. Not all, but most of them are like that. Plus they actually look down on Tancredo and others like him.

IF you heard what goes on.......and some of the things that are said.....and the backroom deals that are made......your head would EXPLODE you would be SO MAD and your blood pressure would be an historic high number.

Beaner has been removed from the ALIPAC boards for flagrantly violating our rules.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12