Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Moe

If Tom Cruise gets elected to puplic office, he will want to be sworn in on L. Ron Hubbert's The Book of Basics. Stan Lee on an X-Men Comic Book. It's been the Bible for 200+ years and if it was good enough for the founding fathers, I IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME. GOD BLESS AMERICA...........

Well said Moe. There is no requirement to be a Christian to be American. However many of our laws, institutions and traditions are founded on Christian principals. They are as much American as Hot Dogs, Apple Pie and Baseball.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

I feel betrayed by my government in every way possible. This year has done that to me. I used to have admiration for our government leaders, but like they say.......all good things must come to an end.
    I have voted every time in my life I have ever been able to. Now regardless of what anyone says, with the voting machines they way they are, with the Trilateral, the CFR and the Bilderbergs, nobodys votes mean anything anymore. You wouldn't believe what all they put you through when you go to work for the Federal Government.You even have to stand in a room with a judge and SWEAR ON THE HOLY BIBLE. For all the good that does and no more than it means to our government leaders, one may as well take the oath on a Mickey Mouse coloring book.
    America is a third world country. I used to be proud to be an American, but anymore it shames me to know that our government uses a "mask" to get what they want. They will cause disasters and kill thousands upon thousands just to get where they want to be. It all comes down to one thing. THE NEW WORLD ORDER. The means to an end.
    As dumbed down as the government has seen to it that our kids are, I question if they too haven't been dumbed down. Brainwashed to the fullest. That is the only explanation that makes any sense as to why we are losing our rights, our constitution, our freedoms our lives by a bunch of lunatics that could care less about what happens to America or the American people.
    Look up in the sky people at the ChemTrails lingering above your towns and cities. http://www.presenting.net/cts/cts.html It would amaze you at what our government is seeing to it is being put in jet fuel today. Look at the poisons being put in and on our foods every day, approved by our government. http://www.organicconsumers.org/ge/g...tics021405.cfm
    http://www.etherzone.com/2006/stang112406.shtml
    Look at the medications that we are sold everyday that has no value what-so-ever. The flu vaccinations that are being forced on us each and every one. A flu vaccination that is full of Mercury. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaccination
    http://www.apfn.org/apfn/population.htm
    We are being used as guinnea pigs and are so blind to it that we don't even realize what's happening. http://www.apfn.org/apfn/sheep.htm
    And now this is what they have in store for us next
    http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publ...cle_1480.shtml
    I don't know about all of you, but I think it's time to do some rearranging in our government. Total rearranging. Voting didn't do the trick. Just made matters worse.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Moe

In the words of our ex-president "Slick Willie" "I FEEEEL YOUR PAIN".

JAK
    If you want the Koran...why don't you go home.

If people can't become part of OUR culture, they should go home...and the bigger question is.....ARE WE LEARNING ANYTHING YET? When we allow all of these people to come to this country in the masses...we DILUTE OUR OWN CULTURE...for the rights of their culture. AMERICANS...are continually told to move over, give up or LOSE their rights and culture...OUR WAY OF LIFE...for the sake of EVERYONE ELSE!!
    If you don't like it here...GO HOME. We honor the bible in this country...NOT THE KORAN!

I forgot...WE HAVE TO BE SO POLITICALLY CORRECT THAT WE LOSE OUR COUNTRY, OUR CULTURE AND OUR WAY OF LIFE. Now we have been so politically correct that THEY ( muslim and racist latinos...and others I'm sure) ARE NOW RAISING ANTI-AMERICAN KIDS. We are just giving this country away to the highest bidder...in more ways than one. AMERICA needs to LOOK at these problems...AND TAKE CARE OF THE PROBLEMS. AMERICA! AND AMERICANS...! NEED TO BE FIRST! Just giving our country away doesn't help us or them...if they turn OUR country into the country they left.....WHAT WAS THE POINT????????
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sindawe, this is not a tempest in a teapot to many of us. You do not have to be a devout Christian to appreciate traditional American values. This talk about putting your hand down your pants or swearing on a pile of fecies is it for shock value or are you drifting toward nihilism ?

Moe

AMEN Brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are just giving this country away to the highest bidder...in more ways than one.
    Not the highest bidder, we are giving our country away to THE LOWEST BIDDER.

MountainDog's
    To allow anyone to swear in on a book that our sworn enemys use for their reason to destroy us is treason. They may as well allow him to swear in on a stack of feces, the is a shame and makes a mockery of our Government and our institutions not to mention our way of life, it is also a big slap in the face to all who have fought and died for America, they may just as well go out to Arlington cemetary and turn it into a outhouse!
    I will never regonise the athority of anyone sworn in on the koran!
    So help me GOD!
    Amen. Amen. Amen.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just wait, the next thing you know is they will want to allow muslims to impose shari law here like they are doing in Canada.
    Just think, men will allowed to stone their wives to death if they cheat on him and they can use an old pair of sissors on their daughters so they will never enjoy sex and they can go out an kill their sisters if they happened to get raped to protect the family honor.
    This is America and we have certain values, if you don't like it here get the hell out!
    I'll be back later, right now I need to go out and beat my head against a tree but at least the spot is beginning to smooth down some.

Altura's
    Well said Moe. There is no requirement to be a Christian to be American. However many of our laws, institutions and traditions are founded on Christian principals. They are as much American as Hot Dogs, Apple Pie and Baseball.
    Well said to you too, Altura. All these people in our country who are not "mature" enough to understand and respect that and who make a mountain out of a mole hill over things such as this are truly the most immature, mentally corrupt and dangerous people.

To give people power who have such a low level of maturity, and respect and appreciation for what this country was founded on and for the loss of lives in trying to defend it is perilous and outrageous.

How about some respect and appreciation for the principles that the United States of America was founded on and how about some gracious acceptance for being given the honor of having a position in the government of the United States.

If the American people do not take back their country soon, there will be no country to take back.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast