Thread: First Moves

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

First Moves

It came to mind that it might be a good idea for each of us to get our friends who may have voted for the new legislature as well as ourselves to let congressional people know this election was not decided on the immigration issue.

Let them know that they will be held accountable as will members of their party in any city or state elections between now and 2008. And, of course in 2008.

The key is not to isolate ourselves. We are the ones who need to talk to those sympathetic to our veiws on immigration but not neccesarily other issues
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

I spent part of today congratulating Congress people. I talked a little about the polling place and ended with my views about illegal alien amnesty. They now know they are alive and well and this issue didn't take them out.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I didnt have time today have company coming for the whole weekend but plan to get started on letter writing next week, we cannot let any grass grow under our feet here!
    Build the dam fence post haste!