Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Post

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WELCOME TO ALIPAC, "Run4theborder" glad to have you with us!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    AMNESTY ALERT!!.....Senator Specter was talking of giving green cards to all illegals on the Senate Floor last night. Time to nip this in the bud right away!!
    We need calls, faxes and e-mails going out right away!!! PLEASE GET INVOLVED!! iNFORMATION AT LINK BELOW!!CONTACT NUMBERS: MAKE THOSE CALLS OR LA RAZA WILL WIN!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68216
    BLITZ AND INFORMATION THREAD!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... sc&start=0
    -----------"ALIPAC SUMMER FUND RAISER"-----------
    PLEASE help ALIPAC stay in the fight against illegal immigration!!!!
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC???
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=75673
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    Instead they want THEIR language posted, printed, even taught in our schools. I mean, if you really think about how much chutzpa that takes . ...it's mind boggling.
    Chutzpa they got in spades! I don't know where they got it, but they seem to think that we are here to "serve" them or something, even though WE are paying for all of the services they receive (when it comes to illegals).

We bend over backwards, and I just don't know why. Can you imagine the "greatest generation" doing such a thing? That's my parents' era, and they would not have STOOD for any of this illegal nonsense.

That's my parents' era, and they would not have STOOD for any of this illegal nonsense.
    Same as my parents. Maybe it was old age but my dad before he died just didn't believe all these people were illegal. It wasn't as known then. Anyway....he firmly beleived there was NO WAY our government would allow this to happen. Simply NO WAY. We have LAWS....and to him it was simply un-thinkable to think our government would allow this ESPECIALLY after 9-11. He figured they were poor, hard to adjust, not to mention we get ALOT of refugees here so it is hard to know who just got off the boat and who's been here. So he was one to reach out a helping hand and try and make everyone feel welcome, etc. So much so he thought he was helping by hiring them to give them a shot in this competative world. He blamed the parents of the children for not setting a better example for their kids by not learning English themselves and greedy business owners for "catering" to them and not making more an effort to have them need to learn English. But to think our government had a hand in this? Ya...maybe a few slipped under the radar......but not this many. I mean literally un-thinkable. Time to stretch Christian kindness and compassion. Maybe question why all of a sudden SO MANY people all at once......but not illegal. Then he got screwed over.....by illegals and found out just how true it was. Never lived long enough to see the first march.......that would have crushed him. He was feeling bad enough being just an old fool. (his words not mine) He was loosing faith in our government......after watching bit by bit, no pledge of Allegience at school, Christian things just axed out of our every-day life to the point people were instructed to not even say "Merry Christmas" anymore.....no Easter break,.now it's "Spring break"...no Christmas break....Winter Holiday....all the usual PC stuff. No....this would have crushed him......
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I met a German woman once and she spoke English like she was born w/it.
    She was a looker too. How the hell she managed to speak English so well was beyond me. I studied spanish for two years and still speak it like an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    During our time overseas with the military, we were always told to learn some phrases in the host language of the county we were living in, or better yet, to become fluent. We were always counseled to speak their language first when out in public places and to adopt some of their customs especially if invited over to their homes (i.e, bring wine and flowers, because that's what they do).

Of course, in Germany, Germans loved to get a chance to speak English, so as soon as we opened our mouths in German, they'd talk back in English. However, it was a sign of respect to THEM to at least attempt their language in THEIR land. (still, I always felt like a complete fool that I
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Welcome to ALIPAC. please take the time and tell your friends and family about us. We will hold the government accountable.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12