Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The first store selling only Tancredo for President gear

Hello,
    My name is Dan Barker, I'm a 20 year old college student in Missouri, originally from PA, who as of lately has become very involved in the immigration reform movement. I find that the biggest part I can help with is just getting out the word about immigration reform friendly lawmakers such as the good Congressman from Colorado, Tom Tancredo. In this spirit, i have opened up what I belive to be the nation's first store selling nothing but Tancredo for President merchandise. Since my main goal in all of this is to increase awareness of Cong Tancredo and to hopefully encourage a run for the Presidency, the prices of this store are very low, in many cases, only a dollar above base price. I'm working on raising money to upgrade the store and get some different desgins and such.
    If you have any comments or suggestions, please email me at danb_oyc@yahoo.com
    http://www.tancredostore.com[/url]

EXCELLENT!!!

Good selection! Think a dollar or two of the price to go to a campaign fund for him? Just a thought.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Dollar or two to Tancredo

For the moment, all the profit from the store is going to just keeping it afloat, but if Cong. Tancredo declares a bid for the Presidency, you can rest assured that I will make donations to his campaign from the profit off TancredoStore.com. To give you an idea of just how little money I'm making from this, I've sold 157 dollars worth of merchandise to date, but I've only made $17.48 as a profit. Like I said earlier, this is about getting the word out about Congressman Tancredo and to hopefully encourage a Presidential run, not me raking in the cash.

Re: The first store selling only Tancredo for President gear

Quote Originally Posted by DBarker
    Hello,
    My name is Dan Barker, I'm a 20 year old college student in Missouri, originally from PA, who as of lately has become very involved in the immigration reform movement. I find that the biggest part I can help with is just getting out the word about immigration reform friendly lawmakers such as the good Congressman from Colorado, Tom Tancredo. In this spirit, i have opened up what I belive to be the nation's first store selling nothing but Tancredo for President merchandise. Since my main goal in all of this is to increase awareness of Cong Tancredo and to hopefully encourage a run for the Presidency, the prices of this store are very low, in many cases, only a dollar above base price. I'm working on raising money to upgrade the store and get some different desgins and such.
    If you have any comments or suggestions, please email me at danb_oyc@yahoo.com
    http://www.tancredostore.com[/url]
    I have two (2) t-shirts ordered from this website. They are both made in the USA. They are fantastic. One is the organic cotton t-shirt and one is a fitted t-shirt.

I will order one

I will be ordering oen soon! This will be a great way to get people to ask who you are talking about and we can sing Cong. Tancredos praises!

I wanted to get a sticker I saw that said if you want my vote, close the borders, but with 3/4 of where I live hispanic (mostly illegal) I would be worried that they might go after my kids.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Thank you for your interest. I also wanted to let you know that there is a special going on. The sale is $10 off orders over $30, and the coupon code is GRDAD05 and it ends June 14, 2005.
    www.tancredostore.com

Quote Originally Posted by DBarker
    Thank you for your interest. I also wanted to let you know that there is a special going on. The sale is $10 off orders over $30, and the coupon code is GRDAD05 and it ends June 14, 2005.
    www.tancredostore.com
    It is a good deal to get ten dollars ($10) off an order of thirty dollars ($30) or more and be able choose from a product line that includes at least some offerings that are made in America.

Are you out of bumper stickers? I have tried several time to order one and my cart always comes up empty. Let us know.

Bumper stickers are a GREAT way to get the word out!

Bumper Stickers

Quote Originally Posted by greyparrot
    Are you out of bumper stickers? I have tried several time to order one and my cart always comes up empty. Let us know.

Bumper stickers are a GREAT way to get the word out!
    I hope you are able to order a bumper sticker. I ordered one (1) bumper sticker and love it.

Just tried again..a day later, still no go!

Whats up with the bumper stickers? My money is looking for
    your pocket. HELLO!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast