Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fl Martinez may be encountering the light

Below is a response to the recent comments I received from you:

Dear Ms. :

Thank you for contacting me regarding your concerns about higher education benefits for illegal immigrants and your opposition to the DREAM Act. I appreciate hearing your concerns and would like to take this opportunity to respond.

As an immigrant myself, I believe we need to examine ways to increase our border security and enforce our immigration laws. Further, I firmly believe in the promise and opportunity that this great country can provide to all who seek it. Immigrants who enter our country illegally, and those who employ them, disrespect the law. We live in a time where terrorists are challenging our borders, and we simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, and unchecked. Americans are right to demand better border security and better enforcement of immigration law.

A number of bills have been introduced regarding higher education benefits for immigrants. Provisions similar to the DREAM Act have been incorporated into a number of measures, including the comprehensive immigration reform legislation. Rest assured that I will remain mindful of your opposition to the DREAM Act as we proceed in the 110th Congress.

Again, thank you for sharing your views with me. Please contact me with any additional questions or comments. For more information about issues and activities important to Florida, I invite you to sign up for my weekly newsletter at http://martinez.senate.gov.

Sincerely,

Mel Martinez
    United States Senator

Senator Martinez may be encountering the light due to the comments he has heard from Americans, but he is still pandering to the illegal alien open borders crowd. He was on C SPAN recently and touted the same line of pathway to citizenship and all of the other spin.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Senator Martinez may be encountering the light due to the comments he has heard from Americans, but he is still pandering to the illegal alien open borders crowd. He was on C SPAN recently and touted the same line of pathway to citizenship and all of the other spin.

Psalm 139:14
    Yes I seen him on a show on c-span with gov. Napolitano of Arizonia, Hazeltons, Barletta and father Mac Murray. Martinez flat said he is for a path to legalization and that it was not amnesty because they pay a fine so the only light he see's is from the light bulb above his head!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)