Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Flag Day in Vista - Ruined by Mexicans

I thought I would share an incident that happened to an American citizen honoring Flag Day. Although it didn't happen to me personally, it serves as a reminder that the siutation could happen to anyone of us.

Today is flag day. I decided I would go to the corner of E. Vista Way and
    Escondido Blvd and proudly wave my flag. Before going, I made a point to call the Vista police non-emergency number and alert the officers that I would be going there alone to wave my flag and would appreciate it if
    they would keep an eye on the area so I could do this peacefully. I gave
    them my name and told them I was on my way there. This was 4:55pm. I had planned on waving my flag for a couple of hours.
    I set up my chair on the edge of the grass of the park so not to block
    the sidewalk in anyway and proceeded to wave my flag. The response was
    fantastic!! Many, many beeps, smiles, wooohooos and thumbs up from the
    passing people. I smiled, waved and said "Happy Flag day!!" I only saw
    one car go by that was negative towards me, waving the flag of Mexico @
    me, so I thought it was going very well and maybe my call to police
    earlier wasn't necessary, especially since I hadn't seen a police car go by anywhere.
    I had waved my flag for about an hour when I noticed someone coming up from behind me. It was a hispanic man and I said "hi" and smiled. He
    started to speak spanish and I told him I was sorry but I didn't understand him. Then he started screaming in spanish and I again told him I didn't understand. He pulled out a lighter and tried to burn my
    flag!!!! I pulled my flag away from his lighter but he persisted to try
    to light it 2 more times. I started screaming "POLICE!!!". He went down
    the hill into the park behind me. About 15 minutes passed and I saw no
    police, up from behind me came another hispanic man yelling @ me in
    spanish, as soon as he saw I had a camera he took off into the park. Not
    2 minutes had passed when the first guy came behind me again and was
    trying to burn the flag. I again yanked it away from the lighter and told
    the man to get away from me. He again screamed in spanish, then started
    hovering over me waving his arms, stomping his feet. I stood up from my seat and went to the sidewalk and waved my flag. He followed me,
    screaming **** YOU and trying to burn my flag, I asked passerbyers to
    call the police. At the mention of the police he went into the park once
    again. I waited at the park until almost 7pm, waved my flag but saw NO
    police. I went home, called the police and asked thenm where they were
    and why did they leave me out there like that. The officer who answered
    said the the other officers were on a priority call and that is why no
    one could respond. I asked her if that priority call was more important
    than me being accosted...she said "oh no, I didn't say that!" I again
    asked where the officers were, she said they would be at my home shortly. This was 7pm, I again called the police @ 8:30pm and asked where they were, again I got the priority story. I yelled at the officer and told them they needed to get someone out to my house now. An officer arrived just before 9pm, took the pictures of the two men from the park that I had taken, took a report and said he would pass the pictures out amoung the immigration officers, the minutemen and a couple of others whom might be able to identify them. He gave me a police report number and left. It's a sad day when you can't wave an American flag, in an American park, in an American town on flag day without being assaulted. No wonder people are leaving the area.

**Article provided by SDMM**
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Bearpaw, intimidating coincides with the dysfunctional Mexican mentality so people are encouraged to leave thus allowing a void for other potscum like them to move in. The cops most likely did not wish to become involved unless there was a "real crime" being commited as the fear of racial profiling might ensue....well, I'm glad you stood your ground.

I had a similar incident occur here in Jersey at a local gas station/convenience store whereby a dirtball Mexican tried to give me the macho hardsell because I thanked the Russian clerk for speaking English which pissed off the Mexican. It is not hard to understand why Mexico is such a scumhole with the attitude that its people have....it's xenophobic....their way and no one else's way.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    He was attempting to light the flag you were holding on fire...I don't know what he would be legally charged with but some kind serious charge, what if he got it to light and you caught on fire?
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I too had my flag out all day long, and they did not like me AT ALL!! They played their music loud, they were out, glaring down our direction.

The people next door were playing their music so loud, and all I did was go to the room that was wall to wall with them and play MY music real loud, they toned down theirs, real fast (as usual).

Thye have never been so bold as to try anything else, they dare not, they all know that we know they are illegal and will not make a step towards us. But I know that one of these days, there will be a confrontation, it is inevitable.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bear paw, I would like to say I am very proud of you for taking our flag out like that and you were right in calling PD first.
    I'am no lawyer nor a cop but the PD really can't do much in this case as there was no real law broken or damage done, if this person had got your flag on fire the best you could have done is take him to court.
    You might want to check out the laws on citizens arrest though just for any possible future happenings, if you had a cell phone you may have been able to call PD and place this person under arrest yourself for attempted assualt, not only was he trying to destroy your property you could have been injured as well.
    Do a web search for citizens arrest California law and go from there.
    We as a people have a lot more rights than we know!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    Bear paw, I would like to say I am very proud of you for taking our flag out like that and you were right in calling PD first.
    I'am no lawyer nor a cop but the PD really can't do much in this case as there was no real law broken or damage done, if this person had got your flag on fire the best you could have done is take him to court.
    You might want to check out the laws on citizens arrest though just for any possible future happenings, if you had a cell phone you may have been able to call PD and place this person under arrest yourself for attempted assualt, not only was he trying to destroy your property you could have been injured as well.
    Actually, I don't think it was bearpaw who experienced this, but that he was instead passing along an incident that happened to another person.

BTW - Where did you come across this story, bearpaw?

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    Actually, I don't think it was bearpaw who experienced this, but that he was instead passing along an incident that happened to another person.

BTW - Where did you come across this story, bearpaw?
    Yeah, your right Crocket. I guess I just got caught up in the story.
    From the street names I am going to assume this took place in Escondido, Ca. North San Diego county.
    BTW I like your handle.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AmericanElizabeth
    Please do be careful, you are surrounded by these people, do not be brave to a fault ok, have some means to protect yourself, your husband, a brother someone to give you some support. We already know how little these scumbags respect our american women, you cannot be to careful in times like these. I do honor and respect what you did, it was very brave, we have brave native american women like you who aren't afraid of nothing, and that bothers me a little, I would hate for something to happen to you like happened to that poor woman in N.O. who was ran over by a truck and raped and left for dead, try to take someone with you for support next time ok, I would hate to see any of our brave women here at ALIPAC hurt by these people American women should be able to go anywhere they dam well please and protest any time they want to, wave the flag, whatever, however these are not good times! I cannot imagine your husband not being by your side,waving his own flag.

Bearpaw, that was a good story, it shows us just how far these people go and just how much they really want to be citizens of this country and respect our flag! this person should be on Lou Dobbs or Sean Hannity with their story, it is very news worthy!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    My husband was at work, and I have a baseball bat (metal) just in case, and a really good swing!!

To me these people are a lot of hot air. They say a lot, but never act on it. They try to act fearless, but they know they are the ones who have to watch their backs when it comes to being illegal.

I am have never considered myself "fearless", I just know my rights and also know how to protect myself and my children (I grew up with four older brothers). I also know that if it was necessary to protect myself, I better be sure that any injuries I have to inflict, will be inside my doorway as the law would not see me only as a victim of home invasion, thus it would be self-defense. Outside your own doorway, it could possibly be assault unless you had several witnesses that said the other took first swing or had brandished a weapon (thanks to my brother who has done extensive reserve police work).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AmericanElizabeth
    Yea, you are right about your door , we use to say knock them out and drag them in your house! I do believe that Okla. has the "make my day" law, that is a good one to have for your defense. They can't all be harmless though as we are always hearing reports of the crimes they do against legal citizens, keep that bat handy lol you have a lot of gumption, I admire that, give them hell! it is an utter disgrace when the day comes that Americans can't take a little pride in Old Glory and wave it anytime they want to, to bad the good senators who only want to do the right thing for people who only want to work hard doing jobs that Americans won't do, don't get to see this side of their good people they are supporting here. I am disabled so, I couldn't take off from work, so I plastered ALIPAC fliers in all my car windows and drove up and down my little main street blowing my horn, waving my flag, I got lots of thumbs up and smiles! I apologise for that remark about your hubby, it was uncalled for, I know a lot of people couldnt take off work to protest the day without an american, most of us have responsibilities we take more serious then the illegas do , they know they can get another job, we don't have that security though.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast