Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yes I have seen that.

Yes. I have seen that. Do not trust the NRA ..they are "in on it". They are the ones who help write legislation; on gun control. How can you be for the second amendment and write non constitutional legislation against it?

That will be the final blow to our liberty...the 2nd amendment was put in place to insure all of the other amendments. The Constitution was written to protect us FROM THE GOVERNMENT.

One thing we can do is pledge to help people in our communities remember and understand the US Constitution. Many people talk about it, but I'm quite sure they don't know what it says or means. It is not taught in government schools anymore. Michael Badnarik has that wonderful Constitution course FREE to watch on youtube. It is in 7 one hour sessions. He is not boring..very entertaining. I called him and asked him if he would run for office again. He said he would move to Antartica first lol.

Maybe we can get William to run for senate? He would have a good support group. We need to get these types of folks INTO OFFICE!

Simply emailed and stated I will never vote for McCain...............
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Re: Yes I have seen that.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzloversinc
    Yes. I have seen that. Do not trust the NRA ..they are "in on it". They are the ones who help write legislation; on gun control. How can you be for the second amendment and write non constitutional legislation against it?

That will be the final blow to our liberty...the 2nd amendment was put in place to insure all of the other amendments. The Constitution was written to protect us FROM THE GOVERNMENT.

One thing we can do is pledge to help people in our communities remember and understand the US Constitution. Many people talk about it, but I'm quite sure they don't know what it says or means. It is not taught in government schools anymore. Michael Badnarik has that wonderful Constitution course FREE to watch on youtube. It is in 7 one hour sessions. He is not boring..very entertaining. I called him and asked him if he would run for office again. He said he would move to Antartica first lol.

Maybe we can get William to run for senate? He would have a good support group. We need to get these types of folks INTO OFFICE!

You are waaaaay off base. I have a relative that is a life-long member of the NRA. That is absolute bunk. They have lawyers up and going to protect the Second Amendment IF the Supreme Court hears it.

Don't give out false information. NOR did they help write the control bills.

Good grief!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes. I have seen that. Do not trust the NRA ..they are "in on it". They are the ones who help write legislation; on gun control.
    I've been reading some of the same information. I'm a member of the republican party. But that doesn't mean I am aware of all the corruption taking place at the top.

Well McCain going to work on that. He will allow millions of criminals into this country and leave us without a method in which to protect our families. But I bet he is packing somewhere besides his left cheek
    Yeah.....whats up with that cheek? I was wondering this just last night.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the addresses Dianne. I just sent emails to all of them.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

e-mailed that I would never vote for McCain. They lost me as a republican forever!!

Great everyone, keep up the good work!!

Sent......................

I am a Grandmother ....so I have been voting for many years....I have ALWAYS voted Republican..until now

McCain does not represent republican conservatives, nor the average republican. If McCain is the nominee, my family along with me will have no choice than to leave the Republican party; nor will we continue donating to the Republican cause.

I have spoken to many Republican friends in 5 different states....we all agree....we are either NOT voting at all or for the first time in our lives we are voting Democrat.

The ONLY one who would get us ALL united would be Romney....

You have lost all of us......
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ron Paul

Ron Paul is the only true conservative..and he is still in the running and collecting delegates.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast