According Univision.com:
The Florida House of Representatives rejected the anti-immig

Republican project was not included in the agenda the last day of legislative session MIAMI - After two months of long battles between supporters and opponents of a controversial law similar to SB 1070 in Arizona, the legislature of Florida (Southeastern United States) abandoned a project remained on edge about a million illegal immigrants for nearly nine weeks. The Republican leadership of the House of Representatives, on the last day of legislative session, opted not to include in the agenda for debate and vote on HB 7089 which, among other provisions, criminalizing illegal stay in this state. So far, only Arizona has in force a law that severely punishes stay without papers, an act that the rest of the states is still a lack of civil not criminal. "We thank God and the community that supported us during these two months in the battle to prevent the legislature to approve the Republican bill," he told Univision.com Carlos Pereira, executive director of the Center for Immigrant Orientation (CODI). "We live many hours of agony, but finally won the honesty and sacrifice. Won
--------------------------------------------------------
It is detestable as Republican politicians were sold, thinking about their interests and not the American people, is incredible to see a party in Miami for the mere fact of having violated the laws ....
Celebrate wearing the American flag as great citizens, in the end appreciate the effort made to achieve this result, knowing this kind of politicians are totally corrupt and could wring their hands. Scott, Rubio, are lies walking, what a disappointment that I feel today, are as corrupt as the politicians Latinos, at some point I thought these people, the truth is the same garbage
I wrote several times that, if the American people are not coming out soon to the streets to fight for their rights, soon all this social evil is going to drown, this passivity is not going to achieve absolutely nothing, everything has a boomerang effect.