Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Flyers for mine and surrounding neighborhoods?

I am going to print something to put in mailboxes today to get people in my neighborhood and surrounding neighborhoods to get everyone aware if they are not already.

#1 Is this legal to put opposition flyers in mailboxes?

#2 If not, what flyer should I use? I want it level headed and professional with lots of information so people not so interested or involved will read it.

Please help.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

MW
    I believe you can legally roll your flyer up and stick it behind the mailbox flag, but you can't put it inside the box.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

if you will go up to ALIPAC Action Panel on the upper part of this page then scroll down to Activism you will find some fliers to use. Good luck and go for it.(not in the boxes)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm pretty sure the answer to #1 is no. Hanging them from doorknobs shouldn't get you in trouble if their mail boxes don't have flags..
    The American Conservative

Bail out families, not usurers and speculators.

vic

Mailboxes

It is illegal to place anything in a mailbox without the proper postage. You can as has been said stick it somewhere on the outside.
    Vic- (USPS-retired)
    Government is not reason;it is not eloquence; it is force! Like fire it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master! George Washington

Re: Mailboxes

Quote Originally Posted by vic
    It is illegal to place anything in a mailbox without the proper postage. You can as has been said stick it somewhere on the outside.
    Vic- (USPS-retired)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the info.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-