Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

FOCUS CAMPAIGN AREA , TAKE ACTION!!!!!

PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR FOCUS CAMPAIGN AREA AND TAKE ACTION!

Please check out Alipac's Focus Campaign Activism Area and take action!!! Dixie, Jean, and SOSADFORUS, worked very hard on getting the new information together! Thanks to them the Area is updated! Lets all join in and make our voices heard!!! When we all work together we can make a BIG DIFFRENCE!

A new Focus Campaign is launched when an ALIPAC Moderator or Leader creates a new Sticky Post in this area. Below are tips that William has posted in the Focus Campaign Area for Activists.

A Sticky post, is a post that will remain at the top of the main display list.

Each campaign will contain a Synopsis, Instructions for Activists, Contact Information for lawmakers, news updates, Legislator Tracking, and status updates.

When you engage in a Focus campaign, please do the following.

1. Post that you are engaging in the focus campaign.
    2. Post progress reports on your efforts.
    3. Share any feedback or news your find during your efforts.
    4. Share your letter, e-mail, and call contents with us so others can see your messages.

The regular posting areas can be used to ask questions or make suggestions or print news articles.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE REVIEWED OUR LOBBYING TIPS (From the ALIPAC Action Panel) BEFORE YOU BEGIN at...
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=25

If you have any questions, please make a post or ask a moderator.

Remember that our priorities are in this order.

1. MAKE THE CALLS. Personalize Calls are the most effective way to influence lawmakers.
    2. Letters: Letters are the second most effective contact.
    3. E-mails and Faxes: While e-mails and faxes are the easiest to send lawmakers they are also the least effective. They should be sent, but only after making calls and or sending letters whenever possible.
    4. Request a response from the lawmaker indicating his/her current position on this issue.

If you do send e-mails and faxes, you should personalize each one and try to make your message distinct. Form letters and form faxes are quickly screened and quarantined by legislative staff.

Click here to go to Focus Campaign Area:

http://www.alipac.us/forum-24.html

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ACTIVISM!!!!

April
    ALERTS FOR :
    Colorado
    Oklahoma
    Texas
    Rhode Island
    Georgia
    Nebraska
    Kentucky
    Utah
    Maryland
    Indiana
    Arizona
    Montana
    Arkansas
    Conneticut
    Washington State
    Tennessee
    Idaho
    Illinois

Please GO TO: http://www.alipac.us/forum-24.html
    AND TAKE ACTION!!! HELP SAVE A STATE!

Right now, Texas has three activities that are very important.

We need to get bills out of committee and on the floor for vote. Requiring photo identification at the polling place is going before the Senate before March 10th. Legislation that will punish employers that hire illegal aliens and deny them licenses will withstand constitutionality challenges so there is no excuse for them to die in committee.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-853700.html#853700

God Save Texas!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Not completely sure, so, would someone smarter than me please confirm something? :::The list of states with in-state tuition issues at hand doesn't include Washington State. Recently, I ran across an article discussing such a program up for vote in Skagitt Co. Wash. If so, could someone notify whoever needs to be notified so Wash. can also be listed. I'm not computer savvy enough to figure out this infernal contraption, but I'm learning. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by popswuzrite
    Not completely sure, so, would someone smarter than me please confirm something? :::The list of states with in-state tuition issues at hand doesn't include Washington State. Recently, I ran across an article discussing such a program up for vote in Skagitt Co. Wash. (see: GoSkagitt.com). If so, could someone notify whoever needs to be notified so Wash. can also be listed. I'm not computer savvy enough to figure out this infernal contraption, but I'm learning. Thanks!
    Wecome to alipac "popswuzrite", you bet I will look it up first thing in the morning and see what I can find..If so I will update Washington and add it to the list! I am in Idaho I will check out their state Legislation for any other Illegal immigration bills also.

Again Welcome!
    SOSAD
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Please visit your state and contact your Representatives about the bills in your Legislature!! We need them passed and I know you want your state back....one step at a time you can do it !!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Texas

Special hearing for SB 362 Photo Identification Rquired to Vote

This bill will be publically heard on March 10th and everyone must contact your Senators and ask them to pass this legislation!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-853700.html#853700
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WOW Texas is Hot and I can not find a thing going on in Calif.. I must be missing something somewhere.

GA Senate passed Bill 86 requires proof of US citizenship to register to vote. 2nd Read in House. They need to contact the HOUSE now!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-147475.html

April
    Please Click on this link and go to Focus Campaign thread and join in Patriots, GA needs our HELP!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-147475.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast