Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Draft for Chicken Industry Boycott Petition

http://sonboycott2.proboards102.com/ind ... 108&page=1

Everyone, please suggest any further "because.......," lines you would like to see in this petition. I will be accepting additions to this draft up until NOON mst, TODAY, 04/01/06. Then I will submit what we have to create our on-line petition.

WE NEED TO GET IT OUT ONTO THE NATIONAL NETWORK ASAP

The Petition Draft

Because our government refuses to monitor the health and immunizations records of the handlers of poultry in flagrant disregard for the health of the public,

Because the chicken industry employs food handlers who are in this country illegally, MANY FROM COUNTRIES WHERE DRUG-RESISTANT TB IS RAMPANT,

Because targeting ONE chicken company will only result in the plants wrapping their product in a different wrapper to avoid the effects of the boycott,

We the undersigned will boycott the entire chicken industry for the entire month of April, 2006. We will not buy or consume chicken in ANY form - raw or already prepared.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I sent this to our local news director

"With the looming bird flu epedemic, and the fact that 44 illegal pluckers tested positive for TB, chicken hasn't been on my list much anyway. I think all of the chicken companies are using illegals. A boycott of the chicken industry sounds like a no brainer. "

I'm going to try to get you some more info on this . . .

I am suppose to get with him next week on some other things, "GOT MILK?" -- send it this way and we can "milk" public opinion as well as illegals

after I read that, it didn't sound like I intended!!! what I was trying to say is, we can form public opinion "as well as illegals" can
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Be Careful

I am posting this all over the site.

We need to be very, very careful what we say when we get this petition going.

Agribusiness has gotten laws passed that essentially bulletproofs them against talking against their industry.

So let's do it - but let's don't put anything in the petition other than that we are boycotting.

If this works, they will be angry - so let just do it -
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Complain to the employers' customers

Where applicable, we gotta think about going after the employers' customers. Example if the employer is a wholesaler or distributor, they'll just laugh at you. Complain to their customers instead.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Yes, I am resigned that the guest worker program is a done deal.

You know that when you have a guest, it means you furnish them everything and make them feel comfortable.

Words have meaning.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JuniusJnr

Well, Rockfish, some of the countries where the illegals came from won't LET the people back in. China for one. So what do you propse we do with those people?
    Then we restrict trade with those countries.. the idea is to make them tow the line and not at our expense. Vincente Fox cannot deny the word of one of his citizens if the illegal states that he's from Mexico. Same with any other illegal. That's the way I look at it. If an illegal is forced out of this country and is asked where is his home, I don't think the illegal is going to lie about where he's from. Why would he want to end up in some other country where he has no home?

I get your point, those governments, especially China, need to be made responsible for their own.

JuniusJr you sound as if you think amnesty is a done deal. It may well be but I wonder if it will happen before the mid-term elections. There are some other issues you could add to your list. Don't allow illegals on this program the negative tax credit they get now. And for Gosh sake don't allow family re-unification. If they get that lonely send them home.
    Before all else we should find a way to let elected officials know they may need to make a career change if they vote for amnesty in any form.

You know that when you have a guest, it means you furnish them everything and make them feel comfortable.

Words have meaning.
    Whew! Is that ever the truth!

JuniusJr you sound as if you think amnesty is a done deal.
    I'm beginning to think it may just be. And I agree, there are other things that need to be added to the list.
    And, yes, we have to let the elected officials know that they are on the way out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12