Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Food for thought~ Arpio / Romney connection

Instead of always cut and pasting stories its nice to speculate
    at times and I do it on several forums

I know several people have came out with for and against on Romney

I still support Tancredo but will probobly end up in Romney's camp
    if this cycle follows its natural course

Just one thing those in favor of or against Romney should consider

Sheriff Joe arpio has held a high national postion in the past ,
    he is the toughest Sheriff in America against illegals

He was also a very early supporter of Romney ,
    You all know Jerkoff is gone when bush is gone

There will be an opening as head of Homeland security as
    well as the head of ICE , That twit Julie Meyers will be toast

Just something to think about

I think Joe is having to much fun where he is
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Imagine the fun he would have as head of ICE

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    It would be so cool to watch him kick ass

Arpio endorsed Romney early and so did Senator Jim DeMint, one of the good guys in the battle against the Bush/Kennedy amnesty bill this past summer.

Here is part of DeMint's endorsement of Romney:

"I support Governor Romney because he believes we need to achieve operational control of America’s borders, issue fraud-proof worker identification cards, and implement an enforceable legal immigration system. He does not believe that people who come to the U.S. illegally are entitled to a special right to citizenship."

It'll be interesting to see who Steve King endorses tomorrow.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What does Romney plan to do about the ones that are here now?

What about the employers?

Freebies?

Unless those things are enforced and truly enforced, we may, I say may, control our borders, but we will be a country with a border and 30 million illegals, having anchor babies daily/hourly. Every day they are here, more and more of them become involved in politics and that is what is ultimately going to hurt us.

Maybe we should all email Romney and suggest, "when he becomes president, Joe should become his Secretary of Homeland Security." Or at the very least, head of I.C.E.

I'm worrie about any candidate who is a member of the CFR or who has ties with them. Romney does and tho he might be good for immigration, I don't trust him not to go toward the OWG.

From the link Populist provided above:
    - Reject Amnesty. Governor Romney opposes amnesty or any special path to citizenship for those here illegally. He opposed each version of the McCain-Kennedy legislation as the wrong approach and a form of amnesty. Amnesty did not work 20 years ago, and it will not work today.
    I don't care what candidate promises what. If they are a member of the CFR, they can't be trusted. We must not forget what the CFR's real intentions are--to merge into the NAU, to aid the US Commerce Dept in crashing the dollar and to help the aluminati form a new-world-order. Anyone affiliated with the CFR is going to promise you anything you want to hear and will end up, if elected, giving you lame excuses why those promises will not be fulfilled. Providing amnesty and leaving the borders open facilitates the implemenation of the NAU. Romney cannot be trusted, as all other members of the CFR. You can consider any member of the CFR a potential Fidel Castro and that's no joke!

We don't need no stinkin CFR as our President. Remember,
    THE CFR IS FREEDOM'S #1 ENEMY!

DUNCAN HUNTER IS THE MAN!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast