Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    jp--there are a couple of the vaccines that do NOT contain thimerasol. I THINK one is Fluvirin and I'll have to check on the other. I always make sure I'm getting one that doesn't contain that ingredient.

Good Idea Bootsie, However, be sure to read the box before they administer the shot. I have heard of doctors telling people that the vaccine did not contain it when it fact it really did. I don’t think the doctor was deliberate, just ignorant.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Oh, don't worry, jp! I would never trust ANYONE to tell me the truth at those flu clinics.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

So who in the Bush administration own stock in Chiron or Sanof-Aventis?
    There is no way they can MAKE US take the flu shot. I dont even think the Polio vacine was manditory, and look at the crisis that caused.
    Has God been talking to Bush again!?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

PROBABLY so, ButterBean!!! I think I will stick with Sylvia Browne's prediction that there would NOT BE A PANDEMIC!!! Bush has a difficult time, I think, translating those messages he's getting from God! Maybe they are in SPANISH!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    PROBABLY so, ButterBean!!! I think I will stick with Sylvia Browne's prediction that there would NOT BE A PANDEMIC!!! Bush has a difficult time, I think, translating those messages he's getting from God! Maybe they are in SPANISH!!!
    Wow. I remember Sylvia Browne. She used to do alot of talk shows, but I havent seen her lately. I never believed in that stuff. If someone were truly physic, they would be winning lotteries left and right.

Now this is a joke, right??
    Quote:
    Set up a new agency -- the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Agency, or BARDA, to be the single point of authority within the federal government..."
    Another 'agency'? The federal government cant even keep track or control the agencies already set up.
    This has got to be the most remarkable moment in all of history that we have the most incompetent, worthless, do-nothing administration.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Old Sylvia is still around. She does Montel every Wednesday. I think it's funny but, like I said, on her predictions, she's right ABOUT 40 or 50% of the time. The ghost stuff is BUNK!

Oh right. We DEFINITELY need another AGENCY!! WHAT NEXT???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12