Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
So what?! He probably didn't anticipate the level of "resistance" and riots ad protests after the election. I sure didn't. There's 30 million illegal aliens roaming around stealing jobs, killing people, running illegal drugs, running gangs, abusing children, raping women, killing people on our highways, robbing welfare, breeding like rabbits, planning terrorist attacks, bribing our politicians, and so much more, so why obsess over the DACA's? It's June now, so lets see what happens with the idea of "letting it expire in June". We're not sure what that means, but lets find out. Does the DACA and DAPA lawsuit run out? Does the DACA renewal expire? Something expires this month, Sean Spicer said months ago at a White House Press Conference when asked about DACA was "the thinking is to let it expire in June."
"So what", you asked. Well, I, and most other "resonable" Trump supporters, took his campaign promise to end the DACA program immediately very seriously!

There you go again, attempting to obfuscate the issue by bringing up that DACA extension and DAPA crap again. I'm not concerned with that because it has ceased to be an issue. The courts shot it down and it's dead and gone. However, the original DACA program is still very much alive and thriving. Hmm, wonder how many more applications were filed during the month of May? Ending the horrible program wouldn't take more than a flick of Trump's wrist while holding an ink filled writing utensl. Heck, he could even do it with a simple one minute phone call to Secretary Kelly (DHS).

FYI: The program is not going to end until Trump ends it or superceds it with a "DREAMER" amnesty bill, which will probably be on his desk by late summer.