Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Where there were 3, there are now only 2. Betcha someone did a Buy It Now before they were taken off.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I had put the top one in My Ebay watching. It told me the auction for that one has ended, so someone must have bought it now.. Let see how long it takes for the other 2 to disappear.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Has anybody checked Craig's List for it? I saw the 2 on Ebay. This gave me the idea of making my own. I can buy the alien mask and the old striped jail costume. On the back stnecil Krome Detention Center and put illegal alien across the front. All you need is green paper and a black makrer to make the greencard. For those outside of Florida the Krome Detention Center is where illegals get taken before deportation hearings or actual deportations.
    I just went on Ebay and looked up jail inmate costumes and you can buy the orange jumpsuit to make your own.

A third one just came up and they have 2 of them. If you like the comments the other one had check this one out.

Illegal alien costume
    Funny

81%
    Offensive

19%
    Total Votes: 347
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gone now! Either they got yanked or are selling like hotcakes!

The illegal alien costumes are back on ebay but contain a message.

"ILLEGAL ALIEN" HALLOWEEN COSTUME (adult sized)
    IF EBAY TAKES THIS DOWN, BUY @ www.Aliencostumes.tk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12