Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

Four IMPORTANT Announcements!! PLEASE READ!

Posting here to make sure everyone sees it!

Friends of ALIPAC,

First, please circulate copies of this important article to your local municipal police and county Sheriff's. It is important for our local authorities to know that enforcing immigration laws leads to significant drops in local crime levels! This article has the power to influence change across America, if enough of you will distribute it locally.

Prince William officials say crackdown on illegals reason for crime decline!
    http://www.alipac.us/article3320.html

Two, ALIPAC is quoted in USA Today this weekend. Please take time to review our comments. This is another example of how we are carrying your voice to the nation!

ALIPAC in USA Today: No College for Illegal Aliens!
    http://www.alipac.us/article-3341-thread-1-0.html

Three, the first episode of the Last Americans Standing Show hosted by ALIPAC's President William Gheen went well. This is the last notice you will receive about the show, unless you opt to sign up for email alerts at www.LastAmericans.us

In case you missed the show, the whole two hours are available to you via Podcast at this link. All comments and feedback about the show are welcome.

Links to Audio Archives
    Last Americans Standing Show: Episode 1 "Patriots Vs. Panderers"
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-122264.html

WILLIAM GHEEN IS CHALLENGING THE ILLEGAL ALIEN SUPPORTERS, AMNESTY SUPPORTERS, AND PANDERERS TO CALL IN NEXT WEEK ON JULY 13 TO TAKE HIM ON. PLEASE TUNE IN TO HEAR THE FIGHT!

Dan Amato of Digger's Realm blog called in to the show and has prepared this video. The number of violent assaults against our team are increasing. Please heed this important warning, post comments, and add this video to your Youtube Favorites.

Video: Gheen & Amato Discuss Increased Violence Against Pro-American Protesters
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N7uLS2tPp0

Four

ALIPAC's William Gheen will be on the nationally broadcasted Lou Dobbs Show on Tuesday, July 8 at 3:15pm EST / 12:15pm PST. Lou and William will be discussing comments about illegal aliens attending colleges, made in the USA Today. For a listing of local stations that carry the show or to listen in live via the Internet visit...

http://www.loudobbsforpresident.org/wat ... ndex.shtml

More good things to come!

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us

Thanks for all this important and good information. I will send out the PW Co. article to all my town's commisshioners and police chief, also the county sheriff.

I have posted a comment at USA Today comment section on the article.

I was unable to tune in for W's radio show yesterday so thanks for the link to hear the podcast.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think it may be too late for most of mine . I called them to an illegal and got called a racist in a round about way . Another woman called them and had her house searched for weapons .some didn't have gun locks and she was threatened with a fine . Of course they should have gun locks but they lived alone in the middle of the woods .

We have 'good ol boys' here who like foreigners . We also some have a few good cops .

I emailed the story to my local Sherriff's Department and local City Police here is the reply I get from the Sherriff. Haven't gotten anything back from the Lincolnton Police dept though I appreciate the sherriff replying and hope he might find ALIPAC helpful and informational

Sandra, Thank you for your email. I found the article interesting and informative. I have read studies that link the immigrant population directly to increases and/or decreases in crime statistics depending on growth trends. Local governments and especially local law enforcement agencies must exercise great care when considering and applying the information in these studies. So called stereotyping and racial profiling has cost many a public entity severe penalties at taxpayer expense. To validate the data in these statistics, such as the ones cited in this article, would require a long term analysis of the past population trends and crime trends and then you would have to identify the correlating factors....in other words you can't just say our X population has increased 10% and our crime stats increased at the same time so our X population must be the cause of it. Granted that may be the case, but the data should support the premise, otherwise you have a coincidental increase in crime that occurred when X population increased and an incorrect assumption resulted in a mistaken crackdown on X population. Immigration is a complex problem that requires a multifaceted solution, but the leadership in the solution should be provided by the federal government who continues to fail in securing our borders. It isn't fair to ask county taxpayers to foot the bill for local enforcement of federal immigration laws. If that is to be the case, then the federal government should leave the money in the county to begin with so that local law enforcement can properly address the immigration problem. Again thank you for your email and input. I value the opinions of citizens and encourage you to take an active role in helping us make our county safe. If I can ever be of any assistance to you please let me know. Thanks and God Bless Tim L. DaughertySheriff of Lincoln County
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticSandra
    I emailed the story to my local Sherriff's Department and local City Police here is the reply I get from the Sherriff. Haven't gotten anything back from the Lincolnton Police dept though I appreciate the sherriff replying and hope he might find ALIPAC helpful and informational

Sandra, Thank you for your email. I found the article interesting and informative. I have read studies that link the immigrant population directly to increases and/or decreases in crime statistics depending on growth trends. Local governments and especially local law enforcement agencies must exercise great care when considering and applying the information in these studies. So called stereotyping and racial profiling has cost many a public entity severe penalties at taxpayer expense. To validate the data in these statistics, such as the ones cited in this article, would require a long term analysis of the past population trends and crime trends and then you would have to identify the correlating factors....in other words you can't just say our X population has increased 10% and our crime stats increased at the same time so our X population must be the cause of it. Granted that may be the case, but the data should support the premise, otherwise you have a coincidental increase in crime that occurred when X population increased and an incorrect assumption resulted in a mistaken crackdown on X population. Immigration is a complex problem that requires a multifaceted solution, but the leadership in the solution should be provided by the federal government who continues to fail in securing our borders. It isn't fair to ask county taxpayers to foot the bill for local enforcement of federal immigration laws. If that is to be the case, then the federal government should leave the money in the county to begin with so that local law enforcement can properly address the immigration problem. Again thank you for your email and input. I value the opinions of citizens and encourage you to take an active role in helping us make our county safe. If I can ever be of any assistance to you please let me know. Thanks and God Bless Tim L. DaughertySheriff of Lincoln County
    PatrioticSandra,

Please write Sheriff Daugherty back, thank him for his reply, but firmly explain to him that while it is a shame that the Federal government is failing in its responsibilities to protect Americans from illegal immigration that it becomes his job to take action in their absence.

Tell him that an illegal alien that has been in his jails before will likely kill or harm someone in Lincoln County soon if they have not already and that it is his responsibility to do all he can to prevent that from happening.

Tell him if he would like to speak with Sheriff's Johnson, Bissell, Pendergraph, or Harrison about why they took these steps to protect their constituents, we can arrange that.

You should also point out to him that a Zogby Poll from April 2005 indicates that over 80% of Americans want local police enforcing immigration laws.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Thanks for all the effort patriots! Lets keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticSandra

PatrioticSandra,

Please write Sheriff Daugherty back, thank him for his reply, but firmly explain to him that while it is a shame that the Federal government is failing in its responsibilities to protect Americans from illegal immigration that it becomes his job to take action in their absence.

Tell him that an illegal alien that has been in his jails before will likely kill or harm someone in Lincoln County soon if they have not already and that it is his responsibility to do all he can to prevent that from happening.

Tell him if he would like to speak with Sheriff's Johnson, Bissell, Pendergraph, or Harrison about why they took these steps to protect their constituents, we can arrange that.

You should also point out to him that a Zogby Poll from April 2005 indicates that over 80% of Americans want local police enforcing immigration laws.

W

Will do that later tonight William, when I have some quite time..lol after the kid and hubby is in bed.
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.