Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Hmmm.....Witness protection program? Maybe he helped the feds bust a big gang drug ring? Seems so plausible to me given this articles facts.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,221141,00.html

Police Find Jeep of Family Murdered in Florida

FORT PIERCE, Fla. — Florida police have found the black Jeep Cherokee driven by the slain family of four whose bodies were found along the turnpike, according to a local West Palm Beach affiliate.

WPEC reported that the car was recovered Monday morning in Palm Beach County in the 3200 block of Tuxedo Avenue, near the Belvedere Road exit of I-95.

St. Lucie County Sheriff Ken Mascara said the Jeep is being towed to the St. Lucie County Sheriff's Office in Fort Pierce for processing by crime scene technicians. It's described as a 1998 four-door, black Jeep Cherokee.

A husband, wife and two children were found shot to death at the 149 mile marker of Florida's Turnpike in Port St. Lucie, St. Lucie County, on the shoulder of the road Friday morning by a passing motorist. The body of Yessica Guerrero Escobedo was found clutching the bodies of her sons, three-year-old Luis Damian Escobedo and four-year-old Luis Julian Escobedo. Authorities say it appears she was trying to protect her sons. The body of her husband, Jose Luis Escobedo, was found nearby.

They were living in Greenacres in Palm Beach County, having moved there within the past few months, Mascara said. A search warrant has been issued for the family's home in Palm Beach County.

The family moved to Florida from Texas in June.

Authorities are reviewing tips that have come in from around the country and have asked anyone with information to call St. Lucie County Sheriff's detectives at 772-462-3230 or Treasure Coast Crime Stoppers at 1-800-273-8477 (TIPS).

Just heard on Fox that the parents had drug ties to Brownsville according to Texas source.

They also said "Investigators believe the killer was traveling with the family before shooting them and driving away."

and according to this article it sounds like they were murdered execution style.

"The victims appeared to be lying down or kneeling when they were shot, and the woman was found clutching her two sons in an apparent effort to protect them. The bodies were reported by a passer-by who spotted them in a grassy area along the highway."

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2006/10/ ... g_Road.php

I speculate they were on some sort of drug run and the killer killed the family so no one could identify him and took off with the drugs.
    "What part of illegal don't you understand?"

Did Fox talk about the motive, or did the investigators speculate on the reasons?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Did Fox talk about the motive, or did the investigators speculate on the reasons?
    All it said was a Fox Source in Texas said family had ties to drugs. I have been trying to find an article or something but to no avail.

This does not come as a surprise to many of us. What is sad is that the parents choice to continue in this corrupted third world life ultimately took away their childrens precious little lives.

The best consolation is that these innocent children are now with God and do not have to suffer in that life anymore.

found this article this morning:

http://www.thestate.com/mld/thestate/ne ... 783386.htm

I just can't shake the hunch this family was into illegal activity.

AmericanElizabeth, I could not agree with you more.

Investigators also have checked the family's home in a gated community.
    These people were living awfully large (1650.00 rent!) considering the mom only worked part time while dad stayed at home fixing and selling hoopties.

Another thing stated in earlier reports was that the families move, from Texas to Florida, was somewhat abrupt and no one was really sure of why they had made the move. As noted above, employment certainly wasn't a factor. It makes me wonder if they were running from someone or something.

That article says it all Panda, just what we all have suspected.

My daughter said she thought this guy either left a gang (which is supposedly a big no-no) or left abruptly after swindling his own gang buddies out of money. I felt she was on the right track with that.

Banned
    With the Feds involved I figured he was a snitch in the witness protection program.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast