Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Romney's numbers from the debate on immigration hit 95. Astounding!

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    What an idiot saying----why don't we have a Romney/McCain ticket??

Now, another idiot sticking up for Huckabilly----saying he really cares about middle class!!

Yeah, right----that is why he crossed the picket lines to get on the Jay Leno show!!!
    Who is talking now, the focus group or the pundits?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824

Now, another idiot sticking up for Huckabilly----saying he really cares about middle class!!

Yeah, right----that is why he crossed the picket lines to get on the Jay Leno show!!!
    It must be the pundits! they are idiots.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Bren4824 wrote:

The pundits.

I hate to say it but what little I've heard Thompson speak in debates I'm liking what I hear on immigration. I need to do some more research, may be pointless with him so far down int he polls though.

I know Romney is our new viable anti-amnesty champion, but just not a big fan of the guy. I'm glad he is bringing up the arguments in the debates though.

Huckabee screwed up big time by not responding directly to Romney on the tax increase issue. That hurt big!

Banned
    Great Debate for every one involved.
    I found it very informative and enlightening it gave us some answers to some of our questions on Social Security and Tax plans.
    It’s my opinion Romney walked away with it. As Huckabee is still scorned like an old woman caught in the wind and her wig just blew off. Rudy has been over cooked and put away twice now, its time to run him down the disposable as he starting to mold in the fridge. Thompson ran second in my opinion in this debate and he has a good chance of taking the number two spot in the NH primary as well. McCain should retire and go home and take care of his mother. He has lied way too much and cause too much confusion with the issues she can help him with that problem. Immigration was advertised as the number one issue for this debate and I’m extremely disappointed it took a back seat to all other issues. But that’s Fox tabloid News Service for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Immigration was advertised as the number one issue for this debate and I’m extremely disappointed it took a back seat to all other issues. But that’s Fox tabloid News Service for ya.
    Notice the focus group dial graph though? When Romney talked immigration they said the "90" rating the focus group gave was the highest Fox has seen

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by duece212
    Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Immigration was advertised as the number one issue for this debate and I’m extremely disappointed it took a back seat to all other issues. But that’s Fox tabloid News Service for ya.
    Notice the focus group dial graph though? When Romney talked immigration they said the "90" rating the focus group gave was the highest Fox has seen
    Ya thank you LOL
    my wife had just shown me that. well I see he could just take NH

Someone on another site said that Sherrif Joe and Tom Tancredo are supposed to show up in New Hampshire to campaign for Romney!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Thompson ran second in my opinion in this debate
    I agree. I believe Thompson is a just a laid back person and that is just his personality. Hey, his communication is better than Bush. He had some really good throught processes tonight. Romney won the debate hands down.