Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Are we all watching same show.? All are terrible, I see nothing on what they would do about "fair trade" outsourcing, manufacturing loss. High cost of fuel,medical care, etc. I see these things as important to working Americans, we need to rid ourselves of the global elite and return to a "I care about American theme."/
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    I just left a comment at Fox news and discovered that all the comments are from viewers disapointed that Ron Paul and Duncan Hunter were not in this debate.
    Two pages of comments and there still coming in!
    http://youdecide08.foxnews.com/2008/...dential-forum/
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

ROMNEY IS GREAT ON ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION!!!

McCain is putting Romney down now on immigration.

Let me know if/how Romney or Thompson responds to McCain's lying.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    McCain blabbered something about how he doesn't want to deport a the mother of a soldier serving in Iraq. In other words, he doesn't want to send illegal home. He wants solutions we can be proud of at the end of the day.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

McCain again just said........It is not amnesty and went into his lying again.

Now they are calling on Huckabilly to defend his past actions!! No person should live in the shadows. Huckabilly just said----he will not go after the Dream Act kids and he will not go after the kids of illegals!!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Now Huckabilly is talking about poor illegals----they come here because they are hungry and want to provide for their kids!! We need a system that we can live with!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Huckabee is doing the huskser shuffle.

Guiliani looks crazy, He says if you want to be a citizen you go on-line.

Romney's winning this one.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Huck is talking out of both sides of his mouth. As Governor he says, he had to educate those (illegal kids). They come here for their kids; to have grocers to eat; to escape proverty.

Guiliani is now spinning why he has changed his status on illegal immigration. All of us sitting on this stage has made mistakes and he says he has the best plan now to stop illegal immigration.

You know, they all say what we want to hear while they are running for President, but revert back to their old ways after they are elected. I don't know if I believe any of them about this subject.

I will not be voting for CFR Romeny. He is no different than Bush as is Guliani, McCain, Hunter and Huckester. I will not be voting for any democrat either.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast