Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

And by the way, some of us should file an injunction against Fox News if they do exclude Paul and Hunter. This is a republican candidates debate or it is not. Those two are Republican candidates and deserve equal time in questing as well. The omission of these two candidates is proof the elections are being influenced and driven by special interest groups.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    And by the way, some of us should file an injunction against Fox News if they do exclude Paul and Hunter. This is a republican candidates debate or it is not. Those two are Republican candidates and deserve equal time in questing as well. The omission of these two candidates is proof the elections are being influenced and driven by special interest groups.
    Now I might just play along and help in that, because its not even time to start cutting them from the team yet... More exposer is warrented thourgh out the primary
    I believe fox feels the two candidates in Questions have never been on the team in the first place...
    But I don’t think that its a special conspiracy against them by any special groups though, they all have had the same chances to get it done maybe they are using the wrong cheer leaders …

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    But I don’t think that its a special conspiracy against them by any special groups though, they all have had the same chances to get it done maybe they are using the wrong cheer leaders …
    Maybe we should all gather round and chant "War is Peace"...

Oh nevermind, that slogan is already taken...

You can contact fox news at this site.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,77538,00.html

Banned
    Fox is going to base this on poll numbers

Now what polls they use is up to them , its their football and they
    get to name the players

Is it right

No

They should be included , At least until after the first few caucus's and
    primaries

FOX is a globalist network Rupert Murdoch has news networks in Australia, the UK, and probably elsewhere. Murdoch has donated at least $500,000 to the Hilary campaign. The MSM does not want a Constitutionalist like Ron Paul they want a CFR affiliate like Hilary!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Is Duncan Hunter attending??

I don't agree with Paul on some things, but he should DEFINITELY be allowed to participate.
    Nope, they dissed him, too!!
    Fox News wants another CFR-ER to lead the country. There is NO reason to exclude candidates other than they don't want them to receive any publicity at all. It is the same old horse manure.
    Alot of people voting don't have access to computers and that is what they are banking on. If all Americans had access to the internet look up the profiles and issues that each presidential candidate had, everyone would probably vote the opposite of what the MSM keeps trying so hard to shove down our throats. But unfortunately, many many patriotic Americans are left in the dark and count on tv as the answer to their political questions. IT IS ALL ABOUT "SHOW TIME" AND "NAME RECOGNITION".
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

e-mail to FOX!!

I have heard Ron Paul will be excluded from the Jan 6th debate on Fox. If this is the case I will boycott Fox news for the rest of my life, and will contact all of the sponsors of the debate to inform them I will never purchase another product from them. I will be forwarding this message about Ron Paul and Foxes NH debate to all of my contacts and will post on every internet forum I can.

Best Regards,
    XXXXX

Everybody e-mail FOX!! This pisses me off!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    They made a big no-no....

Project Block Fox:
    On Jan 2nd,everyone will child-block any & all Fox networks from their television
    (yes,that includes Foxkids ,etc....)

rEVOLution!!!

Sorry to reply so late!
    After I heard this on CSpan, I Googled, "fox news 1/6/08 republican debate nh"

Lots of stuff comes up. This link is one:
    http://ronpaul.meetup.com/94/boards/vie ... ad=3982175

From there, I found this link:
    http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5gVMA ... gD8TQ5KMG0

With the following info:

Polls: Obama, Clinton Close in Iowa, NH
    By The Associated Press – 2 days ago

THE RACE: The presidential race for Democrats and Republicans in Iowa and New Hampshire.

___

THE NUMBERS - DEMOCRATS

IOWA

Hillary Rodham Clinton, 29 percent

Barack Obama, 26 percent

John Edwards, 25 percent

Bill Richardson, 6 percent

NEW HAMPSHIRE

Barack Obama, 32 percent

Hillary Rodham Clinton, 30 percent

John Edwards, 18 percent

Bill Richardson, 5 percent

___

THE NUMBERS — REPUBLICANS

IOWA

Mike Huckabee, 37 percent

Mitt Romney, 23 percent

John McCain, 11 percent

Fred Thompson, 11 percent

Rudy Giuliani, 6 percent

NEW HAMPSHIRE

Mitt Romney, 34 percent

John McCain, 21 percent

Rudy Giuliani, 14 percent

Mike Huckabee, 9 percent

Ron Paul, 6 percent

OF INTEREST: The New Hampshire poll showed the rapidly changing landscape for Democrats — with Obama and Clinton basically even there now after she led 35 percent to 16 percent in September. The Clinton campaign has considered New Hampshire something of a firewall since the race in Iowa is a three-way battle. But the poll suggests that Clinton — with higher marks on national security — could gain ground in both states if the public becomes concerned after the assassination Thursday in Pakistan of former Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto.

Republicans in New Hampshire and Iowa consider McCain the GOP candidate best equipped to handle national security. The Iowa poll captured Huckabee's rapidly growing strength among born-again Christians and regular churchgoers in Iowa, but also among women and disaffected voters.

The Los Angeles Times/Bloomberg News telephone poll was conducted Dec. 20-23 and Dec. 26 with 2,145 registered voters in Iowa and 1,279 in New Hampshire. The margin of sampling error among Democratic primary and caucus voters in both states was plus or minus 4 percentage points; for Republican caucus voters in Iowa it was 6 percentage points; for Republican voters in New Hampshire it was 5 points.
    "If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
    -- James Madison

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast