Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    every one needs to ask that question every day
    are we doing our jobs as Americans
    If we were accused for the crime of being a American could we cut the mustard
    I can, can you hmmm... what makes a great American ITS NOT JUST THE NAME
    Bye troll!!!! Get off of my website!

What about all the Mexican textbooks he pushed north of the border? What about all the Mickey Mouse Consular cards he and his country were pushing and still are pushing?

Liar!, thief, scam artist, drug pusher, I could go on can anyone add a few I've missed?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Neese,
    I know I had to take my pain medicine tonight ....but I thought I was going wacky...because I was wondering what the hell Greg was rambling about ...I am the queen of ramble and if I can't read it there is a problem ... I thinking ...am I having a mini stroke or is this a poor speaking troll...Thanks for the troll 411 before I called a false medical 911..LOL

PS the only animal I really fear from living in Montana Glacier National park ...BIG BEARS...that is an awesome pic
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

That's because he really calls it migration. Go back to his last US visit and listen to the stuff he was saying, when he got back to Mexico.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    Neese,
    I know I had to take my pain medicine tonight ....but I thought I was going wacky...because I was wondering what the hell Greg was rambling about ...I am the queen of ramble and if I can't read it there is a problem ... I thinking ...am I having a mini stroke or is this a poor speaking troll...Thanks for the troll 411 before I called a false medical 911..LOL

PS the only animal I really fear from living in Montana Glacier National park ...BIG BEARS...that is an awesome pic
    He was obnoxious last night and worse this morning. I guess we are letting him stay around just for the entertainment.

I thought I would share this with you Neese....When I moved to Montana...I asked my friend from the Blackfeet tribe..."hey David how do you know if you are to close if you see a bear.?" he replied "if you see them you are to close." I took his word for it...
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    every one needs to ask that question every day
    are we doing our jobs as Americans
    If we were accused for the crime of being a American could we cut the mustard
    I can, can you hmmm... what makes a great American ITS NOT JUST THE NAME
    Bye troll!!!! Get off of my website!
    I would like to defend my self against this so called (troll) label!
    I didn’t join alipac to talk people into liking me,
    I am under the impression we all have a common goal.
    Stopping the illegal immigration!
    I prefer the term new guy or better yet Greg is a Great American.
    I don not mean any disrespect to any of alipac members, staff or friends.
    Please stick it out with me as I row through the waters , with bad grammar and even worse spelling ,learning the rules and also learning better ways to commutate my thoughts and own common goals through the web

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    I thought I would share this with you Neese....When I moved to Montana...I asked my friend from the Blackfeet tribe..."hey David how do you know if you are to close if you see a bear.?" he replied "if you see them you are to close." I took his word for it...
    That is so funny redbadger, I needed a good laugh. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    He didn't work hard enough!
    yes cause people still earning 10 dollars per day.

I trust in your country USA, you changed Japan, Europe, Iraq "trying" and i want you to change Mexico. PLZ

So Fox doesn't believe in "undocumented immigration".What he really wants is an acceptence by America of illegals immaculate matriculation cards issued by the Mexican government.(or whatever the cards are called)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast