Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Okay, phew!

My blood pressure shot through the roof!
    I understand more now.
    That was scary!

So, it is just a bi partisian deal they worked out.
    They still have to vote.
    The house still has to vote
    We still have time.
    Me too!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Rush Limabaugh and Bill O'Reilly are attacking the republicans for caving.

With their support, this could be turned around just the same way the Dubai ports deal and the Harriet Myers nomination got rejected.

Bang the phone lines, call your local radio stations.

My blood is boiling. Is anyone else watching that traitor Teddy Kennedy on FOX right now? I want to put my foot through the t.v right now.

I hate him.

He is bragging that this compromise will bring those "poor illegals" out of the shadows and into the sunshine of America.

Don't worry they are going to make sure that the "undocumented workers" will now have strong labor protections.

He is also bragging that they are committed to keeping those with large families together.
    I wish I could remember more but I had just turned FOX news on so I could not rewind my Tivo.

I realize this still has to be VOTED on.

We must move on and work even harder with our phone calls etc.

They're a little late in getting to the fire, but if they give it their best shot they will regain the loyalty and respect of those who they should care about having it from.....U.S.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    They're a little late in getting to the fire, but if they give it their best shot they will regain the loyalty and respect of those who they should care about having it from.....U.S.
    Let's just keep the faxes and phones humming. Its not over till the fat lady sings. CNN has jumped the gun announcing/claiming that the invaders are free to come out of the shadows now.

I really wish that something about rescinding the 14th amendment was part of the deal.

O/T If some form of shamnesty is greased through if Tancredo or Hunter is elected what are the possibilities of legislation being drafted/passed to rescind the amnesty order that Bush would sign?
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

I will NEVER vote for another Republican ever again.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

As someone said, Bush can't sign anything without the house. Bush doesn't know how to write anyway the dam idiot.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

can we get a list of the Senators who agreed to this?

We need to work to make sure every damned one of them loses their seat in the next election.

First, everybody needs to calm down, this fight is far from over
    Second , the publicity and outrage over this is quickly spreading accross all forms of Media and it will draw more support to our side, of course we need to put alot pressure on the house starting right now! Again its far from over.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole
    My blood is boiling. Is anyone else watching that traitor Teddy Kennedy on FOX right now? I want to put my foot through the t.v right now.

I hate him.

He is bragging that this compromise will bring those "poor illegals" out of the shadows and into the sunshine of America.

Don't worry they are going to make sure that the "undocumented workers" will now have strong labor protections.

He is also bragging that they are committed to keeping those with large families together.
    I wish I could remember more but I had just turned FOX news on so I could not rewind my Tivo.

I realize this still has to be VOTED on.

We must move on and work even harder with our phone calls etc.
    Labor protections so they can "apply for good jobs", according to Kennedy. There are no words to convey how much I despise this man.

This family reunification provision will be a disaster for this country, and it must be stopped. It amounts to the transplantation of a nation here.

I think it's time to start some sort of campaign aimed at illuminating the egregious human rights abuses of Mexico. I'm talking about the fact that it feels no obligation to assist its people out of their plight IN MEXICO, NOT THE U.S. I'm just astounded by the lack of attention paid the elephant in the room that is this hellhole to our south. It's as if it doesn't exist except as a conduit to the US, and it needs to be vilified and shamed relentlessly by any means necessary. Someone has got to start holding its feet to the fire, and it sure as isn't going to be DC.

To me, it's this simple: the question isn't what can we do to improve the lives of the teeming masses flooding into our country, but what the h*ll are we going to do about Mexico?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast