Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FOX NEWS... DID YOU WATCH?

I was wondering if anyone saw Hannity and Colmes show tonight on fox news channel.
    It showed a segment about the minutemen and an interview with one of them and showed miltiple packs of illegals running from them.
    They must seem to think if they can get in now with all thats going on
    and the amnesty ( shamnesty as the interviewee put it ) they got it made, a free ticket.

THANK YOU MINUTEMEN!!!! For doing the job that our elected very well paid yet extremely innept leaders will not do.

I read somewhere that the border patrol said they are coming in by the droves right now because of their hope for the guest worker amnesty.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    If it was 10,000 a night before, God only KNOWS what is is now!

This is PATHETIC. I cannot imagine what previous presidents would be doing at this point. (Except Bush, Clinton and Carter )
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think Bush went to a baseball game today.

Another nine US dead in Iraq and tens of thousands flooding the borders, so it's just another sunny day in Bushland.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

I read somewhere that the border patrol said they are coming in by the droves right now because of their hope for the guest worker amnesty.
    I have read that several places. I just don't have time to collect all the articles I see and post them. Sometimes what's printed in the paper isn't available on line.

BUT, the figures I'm hearing quite consistently are that the total jumped from ONE thousand PER DAY to FOUR thousand PER DAY because of that damn carrot that is dangling in front of their noses like a brick of gold and in front of ours like a red flag in front of a bull.

Just like they are threatening us now saying "We can't deport 12 million" and "They are vital to the economy" Those responsible for this are trying to make this a done deal.

They know we will never agree to it, we would never vote for it, so they have usurped our laws and or Republic and are now increasing their illegal imports to try and force the American public into submission.

W

Its also alarming ... did I hear the person being interviewed correctly ? Please correct me if I am wrong . Did he say 360,000 were not Mexican.
    Including Russians and mid eastern

I think about half of all illegals are from Mexico, the other half are OTM's(other than Mexicans), am I right, guys?
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Quote Originally Posted by rebellady1964
    I think about half of all illegals are from Mexico, the other half are OTM's(other than Mexicans), am I right, guys?
    Honestly, I don't think anyone has the faintest idea.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast