Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by WavTek
    Fox News supports anything the Whitehouse/Republicans do IMO.
    Fox is pro-business, pro-bush. The only news program I can watch anymore is Lou Dobbs.
    ITA. Lou Dobbs rocks! He's straight forward, he tells it like it is,and he ask the hard hitting questions that many won't ask!

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDog
    Can you say CFR-Council on Foreign Relations

Go look up Tony Snow
    Look up Ruppert Murdoch
    Look up Morton Kondracke

http://www.geocities.com/benribqqq/

I watched this weekend and it was so open border pro amnesty, I wanted to puke.

I tried to send emails and got message back that their email server was full.

So I guess we were not the only ones to notice.
    E.D on Fox & Friends is outraged about this.....email her at
    friends@foxnews.com

They are on from 7-9 am
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

The main street media is nether liberal or conservative … it is corporate. When you see that you then know that Fox is not going soft … it is on the corporate point … I don’t understand Lou Dobbs can stay on CNN with the views he is always stating …. Boy, what would it be like without this good American? Maybe he has something on some of the CNN Exec’s
    "One Flag ... One Language ... ONE COUNTRY"....... Teddy Roosevelt

There is no way I and many other americans are ever going to forget that photo of the Mexican flag with the american flag flying underneath it upside down no matter what they do now. Too little too late illegals!!!
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    There is no way I and many other americans are ever going to forget that photo of the Mexican flag with the american flag flying underneath it upside down no matter what they do now. Too little too late illegals!!!
    The Illegals don't fool anyone with this so called softer gentler side. Two weeks ago they were spouting their ugliness with hateful signs and waving their countries flags, and now we are suddenly suppose to believe they don't want to take over our country and want to be with us BULL!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12